Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle in the Bluegrass 2011

We are setting a tentative date for April 1st and 2nd for this match.

It will be Single Stack and Production only.

We are looking at 9 stages plus chrono.

Gary Stevens will be MD.

It will be a plaque plus prize table.

Cost will be 75$. Some will ask why the increase. Well we WAY under priced it last year and ran into some issues. We feel that for a 9 stage, plaque/prize table match that this is still on the cheap. At this price we will be able to continue to improve on the match!

If you missed this last year I've heard nothing but good things about it and you won't want to miss it this year. More details to come as I get them organized.

Edited by steel1212

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok update. Gary Stevens is in for RM again this year. I've already got some stage ideas a brewing. Dust off those skinny/plastic guns and get ready!

For single stack, are you gonna need more than 10 mags? :goof:

Corey, have you seen some of the stages they are gonna set down in Frostproof, FL for the Monster match? They are INSANE! :cheers:

Double-Tap.pdf

Redneck-Zombies.pdf

Moat.pdf

Texas.pdf

I'm going to have lots of room for this match as far as squads go. Tell your friends and lets make this a big match! At least double last year :D

I'll be there if you let us shoot L-10. :closedeyes:

production has a 10 round limit. Maybe Micah has an extra glock that you could borrow :)

I'm going to have lots of room for this match as far as squads go. Tell your friends and lets make this a big match! At least double last year :D

production has a 10 round limit. Maybe Micah has an extra glock that you could borrow :)

And there's always SS minor... :P

Ok update. Gary Stevens is in for RM again this year. I've already got some stage ideas a brewing. Dust off those skinny/plastic guns and get ready!

Corey, have you seen some of the stages they are gonna set down in Frostproof, FL for the Monster match? They are INSANE! :cheers:

Na they will be USPSA legal stages 32 rounds max. I would hate to try to shoot that match with a SS.

Why would I want to shoot a plastic gun, when I could shoot a 2011 perfection Iron? :P

Na they will be USPSA legal stages 32 rounds max. I would hate to try to shoot that match with a SS.

Thank God! lol

And Chris, just get a skinnier version of your 2011 iron perfection and we'll see ya there! lol

• 2 weeks later...

Have about half the stages ruffed out. Just need to tweek them a bit. We already have a few sponsors on board as well. If you don't own a SS/PRO gun buy one! If you can't buy one BORROW one!

This will be a good match to see where you fall in these divisions. I'm hearing there are going to be some top dogs in both divisions and I don't mean me! :roflol:

CorEy,

Let me know when I can sign up to work it again next year. I had a great time helping out with the match.

And yes, for those who asked/wondered, the prize table was awesome. To put it in perspective I was Hi "C" in Production and walked away with a $150 holster! You won't find that at some much bigger matches!

Kevin