Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle in the Bluegrass 2011

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My application and entrance fee went out in the mail today. Hopefully there will still be room.

I'm currently unclassified in Production, but I should be classed before the match. Do I need to let you know my class when its updated or will the USPSA software automatically pull my current classification?

Thanks!

Louis

If your looking for a decent and affordable place to stay this is my recommendation. They are about 20 minutes from the range and if you mention during booking that you are in town for an event at the Bluegrass Sportsmens League you should receive a slight discount on your rate.

Super 8

181 Imperial Way

I-75 to Man O War Blvd to 27

Nicholasville, KY

Phone: 859-885-9889

Edited by Loose Brass

If your looking for a decent and affordable place to stay this is my recommendation. They are about 20 minutes from the range and if you mention during booking that you are in town for an event at the Bluegrass Sportsmens League you should receive a slight discount on your rate.

Super 8

181 Imperial Way

I-75 to Man O War Blvd to 27

Nicholasville, KY

Phone: 859-885-9889

Plus One. I've stayed there for a GSSF Match and had a great rest.

Mike is working his butt of on the Sponsors as well guys. Just from what he told me today alone you'll want a chance at that! :cheers:

+1 last year's prize table was most excellent.

CorEy, Refresh my memory. Did you set aside rooms last year or did staff just make our own arrangements?