Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle in the Bluegrass 2011

Lexington is the closest place to stay. Plenty of places to eat and tons of hotels between 30-45 min away.

Nicholasville would probably be closer but I don't live in that area so it might be a toss up. Either is only 30-45 minutes like Ryan said. We in the sticks yo!

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a house in Clay City, KY, which is about 35 miles southeast of Lexington. When I'm up there and go to the BGSL matches, it takes me about an 1 1/4 hours to get there. I hope to be there for this match (work depending). Corey puts on a helluva match, the facility is great, the people are the best. Show up early and help them set up (if it's being set up on the day the shooting starts!). You owe it to yourself to make this match! :cheers:

Lexington is the closest place to stay. Plenty of places to eat and tons of hotels between 30-45 min away.

Nicholasville would probably be closer but I don't live in that area so it might be a toss up. Either is only 30-45 minutes like Ryan said. We in the sticks yo!

You aint kidding about being in the sticks! once you go thru the gate, its still a 5-10 min drive, haha.

As for hotel, I think we stayed a days inn or holiday right off the highway in Nicholasville last year and made it to the range the next morning in about 20-25 minutes or so? not terrible.

Oh .. .where are last years match results?

look under local matches for Bluegrass pistol club, the march match on uspsa.org. I uploaded them late, yadda, yadda, yadda, excuse, excuse. Anyway they are there for your viewing pleasure.

Edited by steel1212

From Corey

"Guys here are 6 of the stages. I'm not going to be able to get to the other 3 tonight, life and all. Some wording will change but hopefully they'll be similar after being approved."

Sorry for the delay had issue with File Size - Clyde

Updated Stages - attached 11/23 (BBGStage1-6rev1.pdf)

BBGStage1-6rev1.pdf

Edited by Clyde

From Corey

"Guys here are 6 of the stages. I'm not going to be able to get to the other 3 tonight, life and all. Some wording will change but hopefully they'll be similar after being approved."

Sorry for the delay had issue with File Size - Clyde

Updated Stages - attached 11/23 (BBGStage1-6rev1.pdf)

Thanks Clyde!

Corey, If I do make it to the match, I will have drove over 13 hours to shoot it..... :surprise:

13 hrs.???? is that all?:roflol:

Andy, I hope your work schedule works out so you can attend.:cheers:

A.T.

I hope so too! I just got word today that as of Jan 2nd, I'll be running a job in Orlando that has 2,700 hours on it, and a complete date near the match date! Look at it like this, a normal year has just over 2,000 hours of work in it at 40 hours per week....

Ya know...now I will have to make the difficult decision between Single Stack and Production. This is a good predicament to have :)

There will be top notch competition on both sides I can guarantee that! Who ever wins HOA this year will have earned it!

• 2 weeks later...