Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle in the Bluegrass 2011

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With everything going on I almost forgot to send in my application. It goes in the mail today. I missed this last year due to a scheduling error on my part. I'll be there this year.

Ummm Dan, I appreciate the fact you want to shoot twice but I already have your application and check biggrin.gif

With everything going on I almost forgot to send in my application. It goes in the mail today. I missed this last year due to a scheduling error on my part. I'll be there this year.

Ummm Dan, I appreciate the fact you want to shoot twice but I already have your application and check biggrin.gif

If shooting twice is an option, I'll send another entry, too. I always shoot better once I'm warmed up and know the stages!

If he wants to PAY TWICE, I'm sure you wouldn't mind! :rolleyes:

If he wants to PAY TWICE, I'm sure you wouldn't mind! :rolleyes:

Na I wouldn't mind but I think he might lol.

I am greatful to you sir. I just got an application for the Ohio match with an extra $5.00 in it. I sent it back to the shooter. I am not in this to make a lot of profit. I'm sure my club won't mind getting something from the match but we are shutting it down for about 5 days so I guess they should get something for the trouble.