Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3-Gun Nation on VERSUS

Ok - My DVR fooled me. It said it recorded the 3 Gun Naitonals show... but it was really SMM3G repeat.

Did I miss it?

The title of Show 7 was USPSA Multi-Gun Nationals, but it was a re-run of SMM3G. I don't think it was your DVR. There was some error somewhere however.

Same thing for the Thur. show. Anyone know what is going on?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone seen/heard when the Natiuonals and the championship will be on?

The informaiton on the website.. needs some updates...

I have been anxiously awaiting also, the website has not been updated for some time now.

• 2 weeks later...

The 3 Gun Nation crew was filming me on one of the 3GN finals stages in Vegas, the one with all the little steel targets and 3 long range positions. I was running to the second long range position and remembered I had forgotten to shoot the little poppers from the first rifle position. I spun on the rifle keeping it pointed down range, yelled coming back and everybody behind me ran into each other trying to get away. The Stedicam operator said at that point he stopped filming and tried to get out of my way. When I finally got back to the second rifle position the RO noticed the timer was not recording shots and gave me a reshoot. For some reason they elected not to film my second run. That would have looked interesting on a blooper reel.

Doug

Edited by Doug H.

Kids,

I don't own a TV but back when I did I seem to remember "re-runs" of a program until the

new season began.

I would venture a guess that something akin to this is going on now with 3GN.

I bet by the first week in December new episodes will start to air begining where

the Rocky Mtn 3 Gun Left off.

It is great that you guys really want to see more of the show, and you can bet I do too,

but it looks like we will have to wait just a little longer......

In the mean time tape and watch the fast shooting segments in slow motion it makes for some

cool viewing!

Yours in Sport

Patrick

Quote from the 3-Gun Nation Facebook page:

"Catch our new shows on VERSUS Mondays and Thursdays. 3 all new episodes set to begin airing November 15th, starting with the USPSA Multi-Gun event taking place prior to our championship."

Quote from the 3-Gun Nation Facebook page:

"Catch our new shows on VERSUS Mondays and Thursdays. 3 all new episodes set to begin airing November 15th, starting with the USPSA Multi-Gun event taking place prior to our championship."

This weeks show was the RM3G repeat so next week will likely pick up with 1-2 shows covering USPSA MG Nats, then 2-4 shows covering the 3Gun Nation Finals. I don't think we will see Ozark 2010 until well into 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1474-y6NS0

Edited to add Youtube link

Edited by bunsen27

Ozark was the start of the 2011 competition season for 3 Gun Nation. Definitely won't see it till then. They ran everything up through Rocky Mountain, then they re ran everything. Now that they're caught up again we're gonna see some new stuff. Everything is on track for next year. Looks like they're even adding new sponsors, like Cheaper than Dirt. Next season is also going to run at 9:00 on Saturday. A more reasonable hour than this season. Must be doing well to get a better time slot.

Although it might have been a little light on "action" I felt it was one of the better shows all season. I thought the inclusion of 3D stage virtual walk through was an excellent addition. To those of us that shoot we can look at a stage and "know" what's going on based on our past experiences. Those that have never even seen a competitive stage are lost, and trying to explain it to them is a real challenge.

I also liked that the "pro" tip this week was with Mike Voigt and that in addition to the tip there was some decent air time given to USPSA as an organization. As this sport continues to grow(hopefully), USPSA is just one of several gateways by which new shooters can enter this sport. Your local USPSA match(es) are not a bad place to sharpen up your pistol skills in the off weeks from your local 3gun match(es) either. ;)

Looking forward to the conclusion of season 1 over the remaining episodes. :cheers: