Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 USPSA Area 6 Handgun Championship

I am happy to announce that the 2011 Area 6 Handgun Match will take place at the Garcia Range in Frostproof, Florida April 15-17 of 2011. Further details will be forthcoming shortly so watch this forum and the area 6 webpage for more details.

For those of you who are geographically challenged, this is 45 minutes south of the Orlando airport and all the magic that is Orlando. Get out of the cold and into the Florida sunshine and you can shoot while your family does Micky.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like it's about 30 minutes further to the range from Tampa than Orlando.

My experience is that Tampa is about an hour and 15 minutes from the range taking the most direct route. Since the Tampa airport is so much smaller than the one in Orlando, and since Tampa is less congested than the area around the Orlando airport, the time difference in using it might be less than what we project.

Chris, move to FL. :cheers:

No kidding ...... :rolleyes:

Sandro, I've been working on that very thing for a couple years now. Just need a few more things to fall into place, and I'm there.

It would be great to have you down here Chris...

A lot of great matches every weekend and now it looks

like there is a Florida spring series with all these big matches.

There is suppose to be a "100 year anniversarry of the 1911" match at Frank's place in May.

Chris, move to FL. :cheers:

No kidding ...... :rolleyes:

Sandro, I've been working on that very thing for a couple years now. Just need a few more things to fall into place, and I'm there.

It would be great to have you down here Chris...

A lot of great matches every weekend and now it looks

like there is a Florida spring series with all these big matches.

There is suppose to be a "100 year anniversarry of the 1911" match at Frank's place in May.

That will be interesting since the Single Stack Nationals is May 13 and 14 at PASA.