Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 USPSA Area 6 Handgun Championship

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And for all of you from South River who have given so much for so long in such an excellent manner, next year you will have the priviledge of a shooting vacation in an excellent location. :cheers:

Finally... I get a break! :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Application's anywhere?

I hope to post later this week. I had to set up a bank account & an account to accept credit cards (those are 2 separate accounts that are linked).

I have also had a number of shooters who were complaining about all the major match applications that appeared right before Christmas when they are pretty tapped out financially. The dates are out there for folks who need to plan or reserve vacation time.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2011 Area 6 Match Director

There is suppose to be a "100 year anniversarry of the 1911" match at Frank's place in May.

I've looked all over for this match and can't find any info on it. Any links for this match?

Is it actually spelled "anniversarry"? :roflol:

michael

The match to honor Browning and the Area 6 Pistol Championship are different matches on different dates but at the same location.

Alright, let me ask another question.........

I've looked all over for this match and can't find any info on it. Any links for this match?

There is suppose to be a "100 year anniversarry of the 1911" match at Frank's place in May.

Is there somebody maybe NOT from Georgia that may have some info they could share?