Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 USPSA Area 6 Handgun Championship

Why don't you start a new thread asking for info on that match. This thread is about Area 6.

You could also try and contact Manny. I think he is now partners with Frank Garcia.

(I currently live in NC, but I grew up in GA :devil: )

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I ran into lots of shooters at SHOT who are pumped about returning to the Area 6 match.

I spoke with Manny Bragg who reports that the remodel of the range is complete and they now have more than 30 bays. For those of you who do not know it, Universal Shooting Academy is also selling ammo.

I ran into lots of shooters at SHOT who are pumped about returning to the Area 6 match.

I spoke with Manny Bragg who reports that the remodel of the range is complete and they now have more than 30 bays. For those of you who do not know it, Universal Shooting Academy is also selling ammo.

30 bays!? Hello future Nationals!

30 bays!? Hello future Nationals!

We can only hope!

It would be nice to get confirmation of your entry and check

I received a confirmation email with more detail on the match about 3 weeks after I sent my entry and fees in.

It said "I have received your registration information. This message is to confirm that you are pre-registered for the 2011 USPSA Area 6 Pistol Championship in Frostproof FL on April 15-17." and other match info.

Someone called last night and left a message regarding places to camp close to the range but my recorder cut off before I could hear the entire number. I know that Frank Garcia has allowed some camping on the range in years past at the Florida Open but you would need to check with him or his staff to see if that is possible. I know there are some camp grounds in Winter Haven. There is also a large dude ranch with nice camping spots about 5 miles east of the range called River Ranch which is a full service resort.