Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Poll: Who will win Top Shot?

Okay folks, there has been a great deal of speculation on this topic. Now that four episodes are in the can and we have a better idea of what this show is all about it's time to do a bit of prognostication. Who do you think is going to be the ultimate victor? Feel free to add your thoughts below.

My money's on JJ. I think he has the athleticism and skills to succeed at just about any challenge.

Edited by XD Niner

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see JJ win but something tells me he and Blake both have exhibited skills that make them targets later on for elimination. Denny seems a to be a strong contender and somewhat under the radar.

I vote for Mike!! Oh, wait... :rolleyes:

I'd like to see JJ win but something tells me he and Blake both have exhibited skills that make them targets later on for elimination. Denny seems a to be a strong contender and somewhat under the radar.

I agree - JJ gets my vote, but Blake looks very solid too... then again, don't count out the dark horse cowboy. :ph34r:

would liketo see JJ win, but as was said before with the 'survivor' format, it could be anyone's game....tho from what little ive seen, looks like JJ is actually helping his team win the challenges, not such a bad thing...that whole alliance thing...

I know nothing -- but I'm putting my money Adam. He's sorta keeping a lowish profile, I'm just wondering if he hasn't got the strategy to pull off an upset here. JJ and Blake would have to have had huge targets on their backs....

Yup. If they stick with the Survivor format, it'll all change in a couple of weeks. Right now, "blue team" knows that JJ and Blake make them a stronger team. When it becomes "individual challenges", Blake and JJ will represent the biggest threats. I'd bet on "the mob" collectively voting both JJ and Blake into the same elimination at some point, figuring that is the best way to halve the risk.

Adam has skills with every weapon, and he is a reality show junkie. He'll have the best strategy. Remember that first and foremost it is a game. I remember several years ago Adam trying to get on "Fear Factor". Some of the other guys can shoot, but do they know how to win a reality show?

I think it will come down to;

Adam

Blake

Brad

Iain

JJ

I voted for Blake. He's a super competitor, but I hope he makes it to the end just so we can actually see him shoot something!

When it comes down to one on one without the teams it will be interesting. Iain seems more focused on victory than the others now. Adam, Blake and JJ just seem to be goofing off. Although the previews for next week look like the blue team tensions get a bit heated! Brad has been letting it get in his head, but he's a finisher for sure!

I'd like to see any of the USPSA guys win, but shooting is a game to them. Have a bad stage? Shake it off and kick arse on the next one! Right now it looks like Iain has the killer instinct to go the distance. He's sneaky and takes calculated risks. On the first few shows he was quiet as a mouse. Then this last one he is the leader. I don't think he is playing on the team any longer...

[Tommy Chong's voice] :unsure: I don't know man...

That Brad guy is an IPSC GRANDMASTER and he knows the grip angle stuff. And, and, and... Andre is soldier, Tara is a bulzeye champion, Iain was in the best infantry regiment in England, Peter has training :huh: and Kelly has the talent to piss off everybody...

I mean, I don't know man... It's gonna be like totally hard to win this... :unsure: [/voice]

My money is on Blake, he's a great shooter and A LAWYER :goof: followed closely by JJ. But wouldn't be surprised if BamBam or Caleb made it to the finish line.

Who's Chris? :blink:

Wow! Still no votes for Chris or Kelly at this point with over 100 votes. Whatever happened to that great American tradition of rooting for the underdog? :rolleyes:

Edited by XD Niner

Could, should, want or will?

I'm rootin for my hometown boy, Brad. I think he and the other GM's there have the skills and competition advantage. JJ and Blake probably have it over Brad in terms of experience, but I like that Brad came through in the eliminations. There are more who could win, but, honestly, with this format and its large random elements, I really can't say who is likely to win, 'cause Lady Luck can jump up to bust the best and win with the worst.

My "guess" only has a few other votes after 133 votes, with JJ geting well over half of the votes. While I'd like to see JJ win, I don't think he will.

Edited by MarkCO