Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I Need Your Help

Hey QuicksDraw!

My older and only brother has a brain tumor. His name is Mark. Right now they are treating it with medication, if that does not work they will have to operate. I am devistated.

He has already suffered a triple bypass and a back operation and yet he tries to keep his spirit high. I am trying to spend as much time with him as I can.

We are keeping the tumor a secret from my mother as two of my aunts have died from them and we see no need to have her carry this burden.

Please pray for him. Please.

Quicksdraw,

Me too, hope Mark heals well.

Stay strong, and keep Mark strong too, you never really know just how tough someone can be until you have been thrown into something like this.

Travis F.

We will all hold high spirits for the two of you. A friend of mine recently had a brain tumor in which they had to operate. She was back to work in a few weeks without any problems. They actually said it wasn't a major problem. The hardly even had to shave any of her hair.

I hope everything works out for the best!

Pete

Just remember Quicksdraw.......”When the going gets tough, tough get going” Stay very strong! Know this well, I have sister currently and terminally ill, struggling two years now, somehow she remains positive, over the last two years. Always stay positive and find the good in everything. Prayer’s are with you always brother.

Tony

May God grant you and your family the strength and fortitude to endure this trying time. May God grant Mark the strength to overcome this obstacle.

Hang in there........ stay strong......... help Mark to stay strong. You and Mark shall be in my thoughts and prayers.

Best of luck, and please keep us updated.

Jeffro (Jeff)