the magazines or speed loaders in retention devices attached to the belt,

for those divisions that have position restrictions of holster and other

equipment, they must be in compliance with Appendix D item 12, unless

stipulated in the WSB that places them on a table or similar start and not

in the retention devices for the start position. Further, spare ammunition,

magazines and/or speed loading devices carried in the hand after the start

signal are not subject to the equipment position restrictions of Appendix D,

Item 12.

Nice looking prize pistol. I don't shoot a SA framed gun so I'd have to be HOA to have a shot at it. :sight:

Still have my bottle of Gnat repellant from last year. Now to load some ammo. Getting close enough to get anxious.

I shaved my head and forgot to do the part under the ballcap. So when I took the cap off, the gnats (or other bugs) had a feast! The #^&!@%&%@& bites lasted almost a month. What a pain!

Gnats, flies, ticks, and other assorted bugs love PASA!

I went looking for my bug spray last night.

Got my gun and mags clean, gear bags packed, got my clothes layed out, now just waiting for Friday!

I can not believe I have to work this week.

I am not sure if I will get to the range but I have four dry fire targets set up in my backyard.

It's been so long since I was last at PASA that I had forgotten all about the bugs.... Thanks for the tip, I will pick up some bug spray/flame thrower before I head out... and perhaps a life-preserver in case the river gets any higher.

If you were waiting for the opportunity to shoot this match, today I formally relinquished mine and my son's slots. Therefore two opening for shooting on Saturday have opened up.

Have fun.

After all the bug talk, a new can of bug spray is on my to-buy list this week.... :unsure:

Bug spray doesn't bother these things. Check out last years match thread for ideas on what works.

Can you have a light rail on your pistol and still be "Single Stack"? ie.......Springfield Armory TRP with light rail

Appendix D5, pp 82-83

It's gotta make weight and fit in the box.

and

•Factory installed light rail attachments if the dust cover is no longer than 3.25 inches measured from the rear of the slide stop pin to the front of the dust cover.

If they do allow this, you will be nuralized at the end of the day (men in black) so your memory of the event will be wiped out. I wouldn't bother doing it.

:roflol:

What time will the staff begin shooting on Wednesday?

I shoot on Thursday and would like to watch the staff shoot the stages. Is this allowed?

Yes it's allowed. You just can't play on the stages. Lookie no Playie. :rolleyes:

The gnats showed up last night, Guess they wanted to make the match also.

Bring Vanilla Extract and dab a little behind the ears. Seems to work. Or at least keep them out of your face.

Hey PJB45 two more New Mexicans will be there from the SE portion. We are shooting Saturday. Good Luck.

Also does anyone have directions from Hannibal to the Range? Much appreciated.

This Google map shows the range and the Super 8 in Hannibal. Right click on the balloon for the range and select "directions to here". You'll have to inter "Hannibal" or your Hotel's name might work.

http://maps.google.c...3ead735aab&z=11

Edited to fix link.

Edited by Steve J

Does anyone have an updated copy of the competitor listing for this match?

The one on the web-site indicates it is from 2001.... I just heard that Nils is shooting the match and I can't find his name on the list... I need to know what squad he will be on to see if I can get some photographs late in the day (Thursday).

Also is there a squad schedule online anywhere ?

Thanks.

SteveJ... Thanks for the map link. I was having trouble locating the range....