Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Single Stack Nationals

Supershooter

The 2011 USPSA Single Stack Nationals / Springfield Armory 1911 Single Stack Classic

Match Dates: May 13 & 14 2011 (Thursday May 12 may be added if needed)

Format: 1 day of shooting

Number Of Stages: 13 - 16

Number of Rounds: Estimated 250

I will update as information becomes avalible

Russell

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's how a nationals should be run. We all know the date a year in advance. How hard is that?

I'll be there! :cheers:

+1! I already have it on my calendar and will be watching for the sign up.

Now that's how a nationals should be run. We all know the date a year in advance. How hard is that?

I'll be there! :cheers:

+1! I already have it on my calendar and will be watching for the sign up.

Look for the apps to be out around December 1st

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

go to video.google.com and type in "posercam + single stack" in the search window. those are the videos I was trying to link to.

there were a few run and gun stages. it wan"t like a bullseye match disguised as a major USPSA match.

yes, there were some stages there with a huge risk factor involved I.e. mikes landing into no shoots.

note to self....SWC's will have a different POI than LRN's ....don't switch during the middle of a match. :blink:

Do you have to qualify for this match like USPSA Nationals?

There was talk in another thread that you will earn a spot for the SS nationals just like the rest of the nationals.

http://www.brianenos...1

There is that but I don't think it has filled up in the last few years either so if you want to go I think you'll have a chance at going.

• 2 weeks later...

I am disapointed in the fact that you now need a slot to shoot this match. I have shot this match for the last eight years. I got my new son in law interested in shooting, got him to join USPSA and had him join me each year shooting this match also. I wish they would have kept the SSC seperate from the nationals. A tradition shot to hell

I am disapointed in the fact that you now need a slot to shoot this match. I have shot this match for the last eight years. I got my new son in law interested in shooting, got him to join USPSA and had him join me each year shooting this match also. I wish they would have kept the SSC seperate from the nationals. A tradition shot to hell

You won't need a slot to shoot this match. This match has not filled up in the past few years. Those that have earned a slot will just have a guarantee entry to the match. The rest will be put on a waiting list and will get to shoot because like I said it hasn't filled up. Nothing has changed except the name.

You won't need a slot to shoot this match. This match has not filled up in the past few years. Those that have earned a slot will just have a guarantee entry to the match. The rest will be put on a waiting list and will get to shoot because like I said it hasn't filled up. Nothing has changed except the name.

Oooooh, I don't know about that! The SSC always filled up quickly when it was a one-day format. Last year they went to a one-day format, which allowed more shooters to participate, and it did not fill up. They have announced they're going back to a one-day deal, and I suspect it will fill up again.

I think it's unfortunate that they aren't willing to keep it a two-day event, knowing that would probably allow in everybody who wants to shoot the match.