Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Single Stack Nationals

Supershooter

Even though I had a lot of distractions going on, and shot a poor match (head in La-La Land for six or seven stages), I thought the match was what it should have been....hard shots, premium on accuracy and crisp execution.

The sting of not performing up to expectations was eased by the e-mail that I'd won a gun in the random draw :cheers:

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I had a lot of distractions going on, and shot a poor match (head in La-La Land for six or seven stages), I thought the match was what it should have been....hard shots, premium on accuracy and crisp execution.

The sting of not performing up to expectations was eased by the e-mail that I'd won a gun in the random draw :cheers:

you suck! :roflol:

Lucky SOB! B)

I'll give you $201.00 for it! That's a dollar more than the standard offer;

Rich

I'll give you $201.00 for it! That's a dollar more than the standard offer;

Rich

$202 and not a penny more!

Judging from the statistics from my web-site, the Single Stack Nationals are far more popular than I had anticipated. I started uploading pictures on Friday afternoon (13th May) and my site started getting hammered pretty soon afterwards. Videos were added around 16th and the bandwidth jumped considerably.

Stats are in the image:

post-293-044459100 1305915057_thumb.jpg

I really enjoyed my first visit to PASA and to the SSC. Finally put together some video. It was too wet to run the Eyecord Camglasses and my cameraman/boy didn't quite get everything.

That all steel stage had a pretty good camera angle from those bleachers B)

Good shooting with you!