2011 Single Stack Nationals

Supershooter

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... bug spray ...

there were some magic potions that did.

Smelled good to! Bring vanilla extract! It took us half the match to figure out why all the stages smelled like vanilla. Luckily Michael Rhea said here boys smell girly like the rest of us! :D

+1. It's the only time I ever smelled better after a match than before!

+2

Spay it on and in your hat to the bugs away from your face(also a remedy for stanky hat . . ), Steel, BB, Loose brass and want 2race all smelled like they'd been to bed bath and way beyond . . .but that stuff did the trick!

I'll miss this one this year guys . . , shoot strong!

Hey Guys, This'll be my first time coming to Barry, and I'm trying to book my tickets, but I'm not sure where to fly into...

Any help on airports and barry match travel would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tanner

Best bet is to fly into St. Louis and rent a car.

Hey Guys, This'll be my first time coming to Barry, and I'm trying to book my tickets, but I'm not sure where to fly into...

Any help on airports and barry match travel would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tanner

MY BEST GUESS--Saturday is most likely full for the Single Stack Nationals. I do not yet have all the slots in hand; about 40 slot formsare in process of getting to me and there are only 25 spots left to shoot on Saturday. There are still about 80 spots left on Friday.

MY BEST GUESS--Saturday is most likely full for the Single Stack Nationals. I do not yet have all the slots in hand; about 40 slot formsare in process of getting to me and there are only 25 spots left to shoot on Saturday. There are still about 80 spots left on Friday.

Saturday is full and Friday is almost half full. If there is enough interest I'm thinking about adding Thursday to the match.

Saturday is full and Friday is almost half full. If there is enough interest I'm thinking about adding Thursday to the match.

I have my entry in route for Friday, but would be interested in Thursday

makes sense on the days. Was hoping to drive out friday, shoot saturday, then maybe head for home. Not sure if i want to make a 5 hour drive home after shooting tho :unsure:

I see my name is on the list now! :cheers: can we assume that the day we put on our slot is the day we are going to shoot? I just need clarification for time off work.

Confirmations for the match (email) will be going out on Monday. Unless you hear otherwise you have gotten the day your requested. However, from this point forward I can't make promises on squadding requests. This whole slot thing is messy with the ability to accommodate all the requests; especially since Saturday is now full and we still have slots to receive!

Sounds like if my son wants to shoot this match, he would have to shoot it on a different day than I do. I received a slot but unfortunately he did not. He is new to the sport and couldn't get a slot. If he is lucky enough to get one on the first come first serve basis, he will probably have to shoot Friday. We both live in Florida. Makes it tough. Bshooter

Bill,

I am confused. You said wait until the First of February to re-email you the slot requests and then you post you can not make promises about squadding requests. I am traveling with someone and sharing equipment.

Bill,

I am confused. You said wait until the First of February to re-email you the slot requests and then you post you can not make promises about squadding requests. I am traveling with someone and sharing equipment.

The someone you are traveling with has yet to send in an entry. The slots have taken everything we have on Sat.My hands are tied unless you can find someone who will trade with you. I can't make slots up out thin air and I can't create space in a match day that is full. If you both want to shoot on a Friday I can work that out.