Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Nats Roll Call

joecichlid

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Please excuse Mark. He'll be absent from class that day."

I had a blast last year but I didn't plan for this one. I'm going to hit a few more smaller events this year.

Do well and enjoy the show, Joe.

G-Man, would be great to meet you at the match, I will have to keep an eye out for you. Heck might even see about squadding with you if I am shooting better before I send my slot in.

Mark, it was a real honor and pleasure shooting with you last year. Bummer you aren't going to be there this year but I can totally understand. My budget for the match might be better spent on primers and bullets and more local matches.

Brian, since you will be traveling with your wife I am guessing you will stay some place nicer than we did last year? lol Right now I am planning on staying there again, they are running some great specials every few weeks *25% to 30% off*. It was very handy that it was so easy to get from the hotel to the range, now if I can just remember how to get there. :) With a Walmart and an Albertsons on that road between the range and hotel cheap breakfasts and sports drinks shouldn't be a problem. By the way, just found out the hotel added a $5 a day charge but it gets you wireless internet, some coupons for drinks and a few other things. Since I am only spending five nights there it isn't a huge deal at all.

Joe W.

just sent my invitation off in the mail for the production nationals. This will be my first so I am very excited. It feels alittle surreal because I earned it from an area match. I will train to shoot my match.

sfpmb, Congratulations on the slot! Last year was my first year and at the end of the first stage I was shaking like a leaf. By the end of the second day I realized that I was just shooting a target, the same target I had been shooting from my very first match. Don't let yourself get concerned with it being a big match. You practice shooting the same targets all the time, just in a different array maybe.

All I can say is watch and learn and enjoy yourself.

Joe W.

My twelve year old son and I are going to be shooting L10. This will be our first time.

Can you make squadding requests? If so, I want to be on the Souper Squad with BOZ!!

There will be a squadding request sheet with your application.

My twelve year old son and I are going to be shooting L10. This will be our first time.

Can you make squadding requests? If so, I want to be on the Souper Squad with BOZ!!

That's supper squad, Mike........roflol.gif

Recieved my open slot last week.....2nd Nationals in Vegas for me! :goof:

My wife did Vegas with me last year, so she tells me 'go on your own, have a great time'. :devil::cheers:

.....and she's buying me a 1050 for my birthday next month.

She's a real keeper :wub:

Edited by matt2ace