uplula magazine loaders

tracker

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does not work to well on Colt 9mm (uzi) mags. The only reason i purchased it. Does work great on every other pistol magazine I've tried it on.

If you are using the UZI adapter

http://maglula.tripod.com/lula.htm#UZI%20LULA

For Colt pattern or modified UZI mags

http://maglula.tripod.com/lula.htm#COLT%20SMG%20LULA

I've used the UZI one and it ROCKS for loading 30rnd sticks. It works just like the AR15 one.

The UpLula is the shnizzle-be-dizzle.

The one for AR mags was my first. Then I broke my wrist a couple three years ago. I bought one for pistol mags, then another "just because" :cheers:

Edited by RussB

Very happy with mine. I have both the Pistol version and the 223. Good for quickly loading and unloading.

Make sure to write your name on it and tether it to your range bag so it doesn't walk off.

on my second pistol UPLULA because I did not heed this advice; tether them to your range bag and put your name and phone number on it...if you don't you just made someone's day!

• 4 weeks later...

After having purchased nearly every model of the black-plastic thumb actuated magazine loaders, they go and invent this Lula thing that works on everything. Sheesh. Although, it sure cleaned out the middle pocket of my range bag.

Anyway, as everyone above has said, the Lula's are the only way to go. However, if you find yourself on a stage or at a range with no table, shelf, or something to push down on, you'll have to use your knee, and that can get uncomfortable for a super packed hi-cap mag, like a 20-21rd STI.

Mac

I can't wait for the baby lula to come out.

It is a bit uncomfortable when I get to the last round when loading against my own knee, but not unbearably so. It's a heckova lot better than smashing my thumb when that last round slips past the lips of the mag when loading with fingers only.

Does not work to well on Colt 9mm (uzi) mags. The only reason i purchased it. Does work great on every other pistol magazine I've tried it on.

They make a Lula for those mags.

I use the Lula, the UPLULA, and the Strip Lula. When a buddy was in Afghanistan we sent strip Lulas to his team. They loved them.

I keep the UPLULA in my bag with a tether on it :-)

Next thing to get is one for AR mags.

+100. anyone have any unfounded rumour or speculation they can contribute to get our hopes up?

edit to clarify - waiting on the lula loader for AR rimfire conversion mags...

Edited by jaredr

Is the uplula the one that can be used to empty a sti/sv mag as well? I was in a class one time and some guys were talking about a loader that you could hold on a full mag, and the rounds would empty right into your ammo can if you held it right.

Thanks

Randy

• 3 weeks later...