Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ TS Orange

SCPistolero

Saw the news about its introduction at this year's SHOT show. Looks a lot like the Tanfoglio Stock III Xtreme without the rail at around the same price point.
SAO trigger and ambi safety is nice. Could be a potential candidate for my safe. Just waiting to see how the street price levels out.

Beautiful pistol.

Edited by SCPistolero

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks nice . Looks like the height adj. Only sight. Grips look like over hang the rear of the frame.

Sharp looking though.

Didn't see much coverage on it. Too bad. I am curious about it.

Ooh, urban grey guns behind it. Any photos of those?

Edited by eerw

$1784 is MSRP

from the website

Turning the Tactical Sport up a notch, the Orange borrows a number of design features from the Czechmate and incorporates a few of its own.

With the slimmer trigger guard, revised grip geometry and finer checkering from the Czechmate frame, it adds a thumb stop and fully-adjustable target sights.

With the same long slide and full-length dust cover as the standard TS, it also shares the single-action-only trigger, giving it an incredibly light pull and short reset, making it a joy to shoot at the range and deadly in competition.

Edited by eerw

TS Orange adds to basic TS:

- Hand fitted and polished barrel

- New barrel design (link area?) and more durable material

- Hand fitted slide to frame

- Black frame

- Enhanced Czechmate-style grip and triggerguard

- Beefier dust cover

- Thumb rest

- Competition hammer

- Trigger job

- ø1.0 mm fiber optic front sight

- Hight adjustable rear sight (not sure about the .40 model)

- Al grip panels

- Al magazine pads x3

- Large case (same as with Czechmate)

This not for the builders, there nothing left to desire :). I think it would worth of the additional price. Mine should be coming in few weeks.

I love it apart from one thing. the 'front' serrations are too far back. it's almost right over the thumb rest which makes it un-usable (unless you remove the thumb rest). why couldn't they put the forward serrations right up near the muzzle so people that want to rack that way can? they are near useless where they are. and look a bit goofy too.

Pardon my ignorance, but is this a CZ product or is it a customized CZ from an aftermarket shop? Is this from CZC? Is CZC like Smith and Wesson's "performance center" or is it a completely different company?

It is a CZ product, not CZC.