Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Just read TJ leaving Para

I heard about this a couple weeks before the shot show. There is no news yet from Para on their forum. I have been trying to get a contingency program for Para shooters like Sti has,and some Para shooting shirts. Of course no news on that yet, but I will keep you guys informed. :cheers:

Wait a minute .... a TJ sitcom would be hilarious! Do you think Todd's ready for prime-time? :rolleyes:

I like where your head is at! Would be intersting to see what he comes up with in the way of a gun...

I'd settle for the Youtube video of TJ w/ the guy from King of the Hill dubbed over it. That was so funny I could watch it every day and still laugh my ass off. Anyone have a mpeg of it they could send me?

I thought I would take an opportunity to offer a little insight into Todd’s new venture. As you all now know, he has left his long-time position with Para. He is forming his own manufacturing company, Strike Force Mfg, where he will make and sell rifles, pistols, and parts. This has been a dream of his for a long time, and as an expert of the 1911 he has the knowledge to make superior and reliable guns and accessories. Over the years he has worked with many companies and individuals and has come to understand what customers really need and want. He is excited now to be able to use this experience to offer his own line of firearms and parts.

It is my sincere hope that his fellow shooters will offer him support in his new endeavor. I have to admit that it is a disappointment to read comments that poke fun at someone who should have earned a little more respect after being a leading figure in our sport for so many years. The bottom line is Todd has proven to be an expert when it comes to firearms and it is his intention to share his expertise with you and offer you top-quality products.

Please check out his new Facebook page and look for a new website and more information about Strike Force in the coming weeks. Feel free to contact him with any ideas you may have.

Thank you for your support!

Rebecca

All of my sincerest best wishes to Mr. Jarret in his new endevour. I really hope his company takes off and I will do my part to support any quality supporter of our sport, especially someone so substantial.

I dont think anyone here was "disrespecting" Mr Jarret in anyway. Mr. Jarret is an "ICON" of our sport and gets the utmost respect from myself and most of the shooters here who know what a great shooter he is and for how many years.

Edited by P.Pres

I dont think anyone here was "disrespecting" Mr Jarret in anyway. Mr. Jarret is an "ICON" of our sport and gets the utmost respect from myself and most of the shooters here who know what a great shooter he is and for how many years.

I agree. TJ is an inspiration for all of us.