Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My son (17) makes GM in Open!

lneel

Well, with raw talent and ALOT of my $$$$ in guns, gear, ammo, and practice I am proud to say my son, Nicholas Neel makes Grand Master in Open and is the only Junior Grand Master in the country. Making this classification has topped off a pretty good year for him. He won high Junior at every major match we attended this year including Nationals and won the match at the end of the AMU Junior Camp as well.

Lee

way to go! :goof:

The most important lessons he learned were not how to shoot, but to persevere, that hard work pays off, and nothing worth doing is easy… lessons that will take him far.

I feel like such a slacker ....

-rvb

The young man has lots of natural talent and with the right coaching and practice, he achieved a worthy goal. I am proud to call him my friend. And his second Sponsor, after his Dad. I will be providing him with water and Gatorade for the 2010 shooting season. He is a great kid with great potential.

WOW......just WOW!!! Awesome accomplishment. :cheers: I think Max Michel was the last junior to make GM.

And way to go Dad for being such a supportive father to help him get there.

Don't forget about Brad, he did it too, and since Max.

Well, with raw talent and ALOT of my $$$$ in guns, gear, ammo, and practice I am proud to say my son, Nicholas Neel makes Grand Master in Open and is the only Junior Grand Master in the country. Making this classification has topped off a pretty good year for him. He won high Junior at every major match we attended this year including Nationals and won the match at the end of the AMU Junior Camp as well.

Lee

No doubt, he's a wicked shooter. But so are you :cheers: