Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Name my baby boy

Bryan 45

My wife and I are expecting our second boy in February, and she's black-listed all the names I've come up with so far. Her two favorites are not my two favorites, so I've been given the challenge of finding another name she likes.

We've chosen the middle name of Dean, after her father, and the last name is Ray. Let me hear them!

:)

Edited by Bryan 45

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife and I are expecting our second boy in February, and she's black-listed all the names I've come up with so far. Her two favorites are not my two favorites, so I've been given the challenge of finding another name she likes.

We've chosen the middle name of Dean, after her father, and the last name is Ray. Let me hear them!

:)

James or Jimmy come to mind...

Hey don't you shoot an 870...?

How about Remington?

Misc. options...

Gunner

Crimp

LAMR

Benos

Flex

John Moses

And...Joel has a nice ring...

Good luck!

Edited by hk_mtbr

I like Xavier, I may start working on her with that one.

My favorite was Benjamin, but I can just see the kids in school calling him "Ben Gay Ray." I also like David, but my wife has an unfavorable uncle by that name. And as much as I like Luke, we have too many of those in the family already.

Barrett was the only name she mentioned with any shooting connection, but I feel like I'd have to buy one then. Also on my list that she rejected was Moses, Nicolas, and Ricky Bobby.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. Feel free to keep them coming.