Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Louisiana Gator Classic

This Year's Louisiana Gator Classic will be a USPSA Level II Match - 12 Stages, 300+ Rounds

October 22 - 25, 2009 (ROs shoot 10/22 and 10/23)

Southern Shooting Center, Thibodaux, LA (Map)

http://www.lagator.org/lagcinfo.htm

Lodging:

Hampton Inn, Thibodaux (Match Hotel)

Reservations can be made online or by calling the front desk at 985-446-0900 or the toll free national reservations line, 1-800-HAMPTON. Mention the Louisiana Gator Classic to get the discounted rate of $99 standard rooms or $119 for king studios, plus applicable tax.

Contacts:

Gary & Barbara Thibodaux (985) 446-0093

Kevin "Doc" Martin (entry information/confirmation requests)

Who's Going to be there?

Edited by bayoupirate

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
I'm definitely interested and trying to work this match into my schedule.

Can someone please elaborate on the match format for this one? All 12 stages in one day? multiple days?

You shoot on two days. Last year, our squad shot about 8 the first day, and then the other four the next.

Gonna miss it this year. Scheduling conflict. At least the conflict is spending 10 days with my bride in Cozumel where we spent our honeymoon 7 years ago. After what we've been though in the last year I owe her big time. A man has to have his priorities straight.

Bobby & I will be there! After the Babes with Bullets camp and Lady Smith match in Princeton this past April, I came home telling Bobby that we HAD to go! Everyone talked about what a great match it is and how wonderful the food is. So, our spots are reserved, the hotel reservation is made, and my time-off-work request has been granted. Thibodeaux or Bust for us! :D