Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Louisiana Gator Classic

Blazing a stage:

693476250_cYZbU-M.jpg

this is the coolest pic I seen in many years shooting USPSA...

Sandro

great pic sloan with that pink gun. it is cool u can see the fire in the barrel. :surprise:

Thanks! I've set-up my DSLR on a tripod with a remote 'detonator'. It worked out pretty good.

I must admit, It's set-up in somewhat proximity of the targets and that made me a little bit worried...

Alex C. aiming at my Nikon:

693476075_9NBGb-S.jpg

But then, it's well worth the risk!

Here's the link to the rest of them: link

Edwin

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THanks to EVERYONE who came out to shoot the Gator Classic!!

I am writing an article for Front Sight and I'd appreciate any input you might want to offer.

Feel free to e-mail me directly at bayou_pirate@yahoo.com

Special Thanks to the RO's who made our stage run like a well-oiled machine.

Jonathan D. on the Palm Scoring, Kevin L. making sure we were clear, and Robbie L. keeping the JROTC Cadets and the paperwork straight.

Ray J. Pierce

CRO stage 10

THanks to EVERYONE who came out to shoot the Gator Classic!!

Ray J. Pierce

CRO stage 10

Ditto here, thanks for everyone coming out, and thanks for everyone who worked. Can I sign up to RO now for next year or do I have to wait??

Jim - CRO Stage 11 - with the dang swinging plates.

Thanks for the kind words, it goes a long way for us staff people, i am glad everyone had a great time. It was nice to see some of the same people from previous years as well. I was one of the RO'S on stage 8 the windmill nightmare lol. I am glad the weather held for the main match on the weekend.

Well the '09 Gator Classic is in the books. Seems like it went over pretty well from the forum remarks. I would like to personally thank all the shooters, sponsors, RO's, and Southern Shooting Center. I also wanted to take the time to thank Brian in the forum. Brian gives to the Gator unselfishly every year. If you want to get a look at all the sponsors of the Gator, and there are a lot of them, go to www.lagator.org. As you probably all know, Mother Nature tried to do a FUBAR with the match but we would have none of that. We were putting down hay, sand, and wood chips till all hours to keep the shooting areas safe. Every organization has a core group that goes above and beyond to take care of the little things that make the big things run smoothly. I would like to thank that core - Elliot, Annette, Forrest, Peggy, Joe, Mike, Ed, John, Bill, Guy. and anyone else that I may have forgotten to mention. I hope everyone enjoyed. Take care and God bless.

This was my first year at the Gator. It certainly won't be my last. This was only my 3rd USPSA match, but I haven't been around a nicer set of RO's and staff. Big thanks to the range crew that kept the footing as good as it could have been. I know that had to have taken a lot of work. Kyle, Brandon, and I had a good time on the "pink" squad all weekend.

Big congratulations to Forrest and Peggy for winning big in the raffle. I wanted to find Forrest to go buy me a few lottery tickets afterward, but we had to hit the road before I could find him... ;)

West C

A64425

This was my first year at the Gator. It certainly won't be my last. This was only my 3rd USPSA match, but I haven't been around a nicer set of RO's and staff. Big thanks to the range crew that kept the footing as good as it could have been. I know that had to have taken a lot of work. Kyle, Brandon, and I had a good time on the "pink" squad all weekend.

Big congratulations to Forrest and Peggy for winning big in the raffle. I wanted to find Forrest to go buy me a few lottery tickets afterward, but we had to hit the road before I could find him... ;)

West C

A64425

West;

You and about 40 other people.

Gary

Hey Gary,

Thanks again for a great time and a great match. I'm always amazed at what can be done when really good people put their hearts into something. I just hope you're still alive to do it again next year after Miss Barbara sees that you left her name off on your core people list. Better start running now. :cheers:

John

Hey Gary,

Thanks again for a great time and a great match. I'm always amazed at what can be done when really good people put their hearts into something. I just hope you're still alive to do it again next year after Miss Barbara sees that you left her name off on your core people list. Better start running now. :cheers:

John

He can't run fast enough, that gal can shoot too darn good. :goof:

Hey Gary,

John

uh-oh, that is not good. He's is lucky that Barbara is one of the nicest people around! She will probably only wound him!