2009 Louisiana Gator Classic

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another great match !!! :cheers:

A big thanks to all the Gator match staff :cheers: The sponsors where very greatful as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my 2nd year attending the Gator, You should put this on the schedule next year, it is hard to find a better match and great hospitality !

Squad 7 rocked, everyone was a pleasure to shoot with :cheers:

Congrats to all division and class winners :sight:

Team Rudy did really well :bow: A lot of wood was taken home by them.

See ya next year

Bobby & I got home about midnight last night... Congrats to my hubby for winning B Limited!!! :wub:

This was, far & away, the BEST match I've ever attended! The staff, competitors, stages, and food were all Top Notch! It's already on our shooting calendar for next year!

Squad 4- the Ladies squad- ROCKED! We had some great guys on the squad too and I'm so appreciative of their "tolerance" of all the PINK everywhere! :D

Thanks, Gator Classic, for a fantastic weekend!

Susan - it was great meeting you and Bobby and all the ladies in Pink. I was waiting for Reese Witherspoon to show up on your squad. I sent a note to Bobby about the awesome tuned mags you had. I enjoyed meeting so many shooters from far and wide and appreciate them making the trip.

Assistant to the assistant RO - Stage 1

I want to thank each and every person who helped put the Gator Classic on this year!! This is the best match in the country for many reasons in my view. Great people, Great food, Great Stages, Great Prize Table and just a Great place to visit!!!

This is the match I look forward to every year and if you have not had a chance to shoot this match, put this one on the schedule!!

Congrats to all the winners and thank you to all the staff again for making all of us feel welcome!!

Edited by KGentry

to all you folks down there in Thibodaux....Thanks for a great match this weekend. The staff, RO's, food and most of all, Sponsors were great.

We'll be back next year....again :D

dj

edited to try and make some sense ;)

Edited by dajarrel

I haven't been able to find the results on USPSA.

Nothing posted on our local site, lagator.org, or USPSA yet. I would bet something will be up this evening.

I was the RO running the Palm Pilot scoring on Stage 3, the classifier. It was a pleasure to host such a great group of competitors. We appreciate the great comments and hope to see y'all next year.

Curtis

The match was full with a waiting list for the 1st time. If you guys don't quit talking it up, the waiting list will be longer than the shooters list. ;) Some of the staff started putting stages together on Tuesday afternoon and all day Wednesday. Back to the range on Thursday morning to finish up the stages and start shooting before the rain started. Friday morning we spent most of the time digging drains and spreading hay to improve the range surface. The funny thing is I didn't hear any complaints from any of the staff. Putting on the Gator is a "labor of love" for most of us and to read the posts above makes all the work worth it. Glad all ya'll got to pass a good time.

This was my first Gator match (squad 12).

The folks down in LA know how to put on a match.

Well worth the trip.

Excellent stages and very good ROs.

Hope to see you next year.

This was our fourth Gator Classic and as usual, we found challenging stages, great food and great people.

Thanks to the ROs and other staff for all their hard work.

As usual we had a blast.

Edited by CenTX

lol ed i see the boomer in the pic lol. great squad 9. yeah it is all ways better to shoot open with the required gun this time lol. hope to see yall again. ahope more people come and shoot the gator next year might have to expaned the entry max. see everyone at double tap.

Myself and the wife had an awesome time at the Gator Classic and plan on going next year! Had fun shooting with all the guys on Squad 11 a real fine bunch of fella's. And a big congrats to Tony Phan and Bobby.