Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Flex turns 40.

cliffwalsh

Flex,

Just remember. It's better to be a young man in an old man's body, than to be an old man in a young man's body.

Happy Birthday.

Edited by slflr

Just remember. It's better to be a young man in an old man's body, than to be an old man in a young man's body.

That is pretty good.

On a similar note...

I caught part of a movie on TV the other day....Instinct (I had to look it up). It the movie where Anthony Hopkins had been living with some gorillas and killed some people. Cuba Gooding Jr. ends up being his psychologist.

*Spoiler alert* Toward the end of the movie they go to a zoo and Anthony Hopkins' character opens the gate on a gorilla that has been in captivity for a long time. Even though he could now leave...the gorilla stays put.

The line is something like...we build our own walls and fences and keep ourselves in.

I officially welcome you to the old farts club, not the older than dirt and dried up sh*t club, just the old farts club.

By the way, been a member for several years and only have a few left before I go to 1 of the others myself.

Its a state of mind and how good your joints have survived more than anything. I still think I am 20-25 at times.