Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What I love!

h2osport

My new baby girl was born yesterday June 30, 2009. :) I do not mind to say that she is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. :wub: She is our second daughter, and big sister is wired. We just got home from the hospital at 6:30 tonight(25 hours after birth). Mom and baby are doing great. :cheers: What an unbelieveably wonderful thing to witness the birth of a child. :bow:

Pictures of Lindsay Marie Stemple 7lbs 4 oz 20"

DSC09454.jpg

DSC09475.jpg

DSC09567.jpg

Congratulations.

Some of the best advice I ever got when my kids were young was to work hard to remember the details of their young lives. It is so easy to get caught up in life and end up missing what is important.

Also, take LOTS of pictures and video while they are young. It comes in handy when they are nasty teenagers and you can prove they really did have a happy childhood.

Roy

I just saw this, and am sending you a belated congratulations. I hope mama and baby girl are doing fine. From my house full of girls to yours, ( We have three girls.) congratulations once again. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Thanks for all the kind words! Everyone is doing awesome. We took her on her 1st road trip this weekend to the lake. When she was 3 days old she was hanging out on the dock at Flathead Lake MT. What a life!

DSC09676.jpg

DSC09635.jpg

DSC09678.jpg

Randy