Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Making Master in Education

Micah

GM in Production was nice, but today I walked down the aisle with my Master in Education. It's been an insane ride fitting a 2.5 year program into 12 months...but now it is finally over.

WTH am I going to do with all of my spare time now? ;)

I overslept and was a bit...sleepy for this picture:

DSCN2036.jpg

0613091020a.jpg

Hmmm...what is that logo on my hat?

DSCN20541.jpg

Thanks all :) BSeevers is right in saying that anything that pays above $0 is a raise. I had to quit my teaching job to intern for my degree.

Several schools are knocking on my door...and the sooner that I get a contract, the sooner I can book some more matches :)

Congrats...

finished up my Maters program in May. I still go to my desk in the office and turn on the computer as if I have homework to do....it's a habit that's TOUGH to break.

doctorate program starts in September....

Congratulations Micah! So --- when are you starting the doctorate? :P:P

Funny that you asked that Nik...assuming that I can get locked into a good school district that kicks back a little tuition reimbursement, I'll start in the fall. The PhD program is like floating down a lagoon compared to the waterfall that I've been swimming against ;)

PB

Congratulatins Micah! My wife finished hers about ten years ago. It has been a real boon as she has passed many teachers in her district on the pay scale by getting it. I am sure that any school worth it's salt will hire you! :cheers: