Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Hangover

Over the years there have been several movies with this common theme so I wasnt expecting much when my son wanted to see it. Boy was I surprised this movie was awesome best I've seen in years. Of course it wont get any awards they'll all go to some artsy metrosexual garbage that no one saw.

"he's such a reTard."

I loved it.

Something fell off the bookshelf and hit my boss, so of course I had to run around yelling, "In the face! In the FAAAAACE!"

This is the closest movie to Eurotrip, the comedy that all should be measured against.

Mac

Loved the movie. I can't wait to go see it again. It reminded me of the trips we used to take to vegas when we were younger. Nothing like the movie, but i do rember going up and down every hall in the monte carlo, on every floor, looking for a "lost" friend. I knew we were close when we got off the elevator and saw all the people standing in the hall, and the SMELL :surprise: I never knew that tequila could smell that bad. :roflol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My favorite part was when they were trying to get a Villa at the hotel.

Alan Garner: Can I ask you another question?

Lisa: Sure.

Alan Garner: You probably get this a lot. This isn't the real Caesar's Palace is it?

Lisa: What do you mean?

Alan Garner: Did, umm... did Caesar live here?

Lisa: No.

Alan Garner: I didn't think so.

Got to see it finally. Very good. Spoilers follow.

Two scenes were BAD though and kind of deflated the movie some.

The cops were WAY OVER the top and should have been down played. To many funny people in one room ain't funny.

The tiger puppet in the back seat.

• 4 months later...

The scene where they all woke up in the hotel room zonked out of their minds reminded me right away of "Fear and loathing in Las Vegas".

Tyson doing Phill Collins was pretty damn funny.

Edited by sargenv