Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How old was everyone when they started USPSA/IPSC?

SavageMOA

. Once I read Brian's book, I actually started to pay attention to what I was doing and have been improving in leaps and bounds ever since.

which book?

me: im 22, bought an xdm9 in july, first match was in august, ive done 6 matches so far, fairly sure im going to stick with production division

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. Once I read Brian's book, I actually started to pay attention to what I was doing and have been improving in leaps and bounds ever since.

which book?

me: im 22, bought an xdm9 in july, first match was in august, ive done 6 matches so far, fairly sure im going to stick with production division

12 years old

Yes, I was talking about Practical Shooting: Beyond Fundamentals. I do recommend buying it from the man himself, not Amazon.

why not amazon.....?

Like because it's the Brian Enos's Forums. Nobody in shooting makes a lot of money-not real big money, or any money at all, so we try to support each other the best we can. If Amazon fits, it's all good. To prevent thread drift-my mom was pregnant with me when she first started shooting IPSC, so does -6 months count? I know in China you are one year old when born, traditionally.

I think it was 1980/81 - so I was 22. Shot for about 5yrs. Then didn't shoot again until 2007 when the Antrim Sand Pit Shooters formed. Very sorry to have missed so many years, but sure glad I'm back.

My son was 9 when he shot his first match in 2007.

• 1 month later...