Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Fort Benning 3 Gun Challenge

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No e-mail this morning. Sucks!

I was on the trigger at 9:30:00, my wife was on a second computer (and she is faster on the trigger than me!), and a friend was also signing up. We all got the error message, then was able to get through later. Too late I guess.

:cheers: to those that got in.

Edited by Brian Payne

OK, I got in! Now the question is Open or Trooper. Can I get in shape enough by December? I hope to hear good news from some other shooters today/tomorrow at the NRA TPC 3-gun in Fairfax, VA. :)

Outdoors.

It might be cold, wet dry warm and all three on the same day. Sort of like early December in a temperate clime.

Last year it was not bad, but a long sleeve T under my shooting shirt as opposed to just Techwear was needed.

As long as it isn't pouring down rain, I'll be happy. Don't need Tulsa-like conditions for a match.

Jim

I got an email at 2:05 this morning.

I am sure now that Linda is the hardest working staffer I have ever had the pleasure to meet.

Linda, we all thank you for the time and effort you put in to this.

No matter how anyone feels about the system/process of signing up, how fair/unfair, etc... I hope you know how we feel about you.

Greateful and happy you are a part of our sport.

I would also like to thank the AMU. Now that Linda has one of her busiest days behind her, you guys have all your work ahead of you.

Hamp, start cracking the whip!

Thanks to all.

No e-mail this morning. Sucks!

I was on the trigger at 9:30:00, my wife was on a second computer (and she is faster on the trigger than me!), and a friend was also signing up. We all got the error message, then was able to get through later. Too late I guess.

:cheers: to those that got in.

I had a similar situation to you Brian. What can you do?

Linda......thanks for all you do!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

I'm with Ty on this one. You definitely work your tail off for us and I appreciate you. :bow::bow::bow::bow:

To those that didn't get in. You should be early on the wait list and feel confident that anything under 50 will still land you a spot at the match.

Look forward to seeing all that are attending. I cannot wait. B)

I love waking up to early morning emails from Linda. I'm in at 90. Just not sure about my shooting buddies. I'll wait a bit till they wake up before bugging them. Now I've just gotta get through surgery this morning and physical therapy till Benning. This match is my goal though

In at # 12 :cheers:.

A BIG +1,000,000 on all the effort and hard work Linda puts in to make these matches happen and run effectively.

See you guys and gals at the Home of The Infantry in December!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 at # 13, guess you must have gotten in ahead of me again this year! <_< Oh well, at least WE are in!!! Sending in my app/check today, hope it makes it.

In at # 12 :cheers:.

A BIG +1,000,000 on all the effort and hard work Linda puts in to make these matches happen and run effectively.

See you guys and gals at the Home of The Infantry in December!!!!!!!!!!!

For some of you guys that have done this before:

I entered myself and a shooting buddy last night. I got an email from Linda, I'm 38. He has not yet gotten an email. Even though I entered him as 2nd shooter, is there a chance he's going to be on the waiting list?

Edited by Bryan 45

Bryan,

If you put him in and he put you in you should be either 37/38 or 38/39 which would put you both in. Depending on his email service it could take awhile to show up.

For some of you guys that have done this before:

I entered myself and a shooting buddy last night. I got an email from Linda, I'm 38. He has not yet gotten an email. Even though I entered him as 2nd shooter, is there a chance he's going to be on the waiting list?