Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Fort Benning 3 Gun Challenge

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the same response!!

Copy that. I drove across town to use a puter with comcast, hit it at 30:00, and got the same thing I got last year, "sorry".

I cleared everything and re-entered it all, hit it the second time at 31:10.

It will be interesting to see what or if I get a number.

michael

This should be interesting as now my printer wont even work???

Found out the margins on the application were different than my printer...... :angry2:

Edited by blkbrd

I clicked submit at like 9:30:01 and got the same error others did. A few seconds later, tried again, and it worked. Like others, hoping not to get dinged.

All I know is that I am able to print off an application..

I printed the app and waiver and disclosures a couple days ago. Thinking positively. :cheers:

Lee

ETA: I wonder if the BE server is overloading? :D

Edited by lmccrock

Hit the button at 9:30 and got the error message, back, re-submit, same message, third times a charm, I got the second page. Shooting buddy got his through the first attempt, so all should be good for the 5th year in a row!!! Now we wait with apps filled out and checks ready to mail!

Steve

Well, considering I only got the second page once, on 3 attempts, I only got in once! Well, twice counting my shooting buddy who got his in before I did. See you all there again this year!

You will only get 1 number from Linda if you and your shooting buddy put each other on your entries. She will only use the 1 she got in first for both of you.

Quick question - if I get two different entry numbers (one from my entry and one from my shooting buddies entry), do I just use the lower number and disregard the higher? Of course I'd need to let Linda know this, I assume.

You will only get 1 number from Linda if you and your shooting buddy put each other on your entries. She will only use the 1 she got in first for both of you.
Quick question - if I get two different entry numbers (one from my entry and one from my shooting buddies entry), do I just use the lower number and disregard the higher? Of course I'd need to let Linda know this, I assume.

Thanks - I should have assumed that level of efficiency from Linda.

Linda,

most of those who got the bad screen were afraid to re-submit...and did not get an hourglass symbol. there was no indication of the submition being saved.

"There appears to be a problem with the system.

We apologize for any inconvenience."

this error message apparently was not anticipated.

so when some actually did re-submit, were they were breaking the rules???

and what about the 3 second delay from one of my computers compared to the other? What if this is happening all over the net?

I say do a mail-in lottery...this didn't work...fairly.

jj

Edited by RiggerJJ

I resubmitted at 8:33 and it went through, probably 3 minutes to late.

On my way to the range for some late nite shootin' practice... 'Hope there's an email from Linda in my inbox when I return :cheers:

Linda,

most of those who got the bad screen were afraid to re-submit...and did not get an hourglass symbol. there was no indication of the submition being saved.

"There appears to be a problem with the system.

We apologize for any inconvenience."

this error message apparently was not anticipated.

so when some actually did re-submit, were they were breaking the rules???

and what about the 3 second delay from one of my computers compared to the other? What if this is happening all over the net?

I say do a mail-in lottery...this didn't work...

jj

Worked last year and I'm sure it will work again this year. It's almost like shooting a match to get in, I like it.......... B)