Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP15.....how long?

BlackBuzzard

J.P. won't answer any question here, because he doesn't read these forums nor post. John is just plain too busy! A quick call to J.P. Enterprises will certainly get you the answer you are seeking. Don't give up if you want an AR and want the best. Get the J.P.! KurtM

I had the chance to shoot a friends JP yesterday. That gun rocks! Shoots like a 22 rimfire! I might have to bite the bullet and order one up.

CYa,

Pat

Is a new JP15 "unobtaniium" material these days?

If its 4months out...............forget about it.

Either we get AWB-ed again or things settle down demand wise..............guess I'll just take my chances and wait.

BB

I just ordered a complete barrel kit from them in January and was told 1 month plus. From what they said the rifle builds will take top priority over those just wanting individual items. That being said I got my barrel kit in just over two weeks so either I got lucky or they are padding their delivery estimates which is always a smart thing. I'd give them a call and talk to their sales people. They've always been very nice to deal with and they'll answer your questions.

My JP-15 showed up three weeks ago after a wait of just over 12 weeks from a mid-November order date. However, I believe the wait is longer now.

Despite the wait, I am happy to recommend a JP-15 to anyone. :bow: If I can occasionally shoot a one inch group at 100 yards with commercial PRVI ammo it must be a really accurate rifle. In this case, I think you can get more than you pay for. The JP folks are great and their customer service is excellent. Give them a call and they may be able to give you an estimate of time. Just know that they, like every other AR-15 vendor, are overwhelmed with orders.

The current wait time on a JP15 is about 4 - 6 months. A CTR-02 or LRP-07 would also be at the 4 - 6 month wait time.

I'm glad I ordered my CTR-02 last summer. I waited until two weeks ago to order my LRP-07 and I will be waiting 4-6 months to get it. These rifles are simply the best. If you really want a rifle for 3 Gun, then spend a little more and get the CTR-02.

It's good to see that someone from JP is posting here!

Edited by DMAC

After I get (and pay for) the DPMS LR308 upper I ordered last May, and the CMMG upper I ordered in Dec., I'll put a JP upper at the top of my list. Wish I could order now, but my credit card just doesn't go that high!

Does JP charge your card when you order or closer to shipping?

it was half on order then half when completed on my order

i ordered before shot and it was 12weeks on a upper, now its more like 4-6months

still well worth it

JP's customer service is excellent. They will charge you 50% of the original order at the time you place it and then charge the rest just before shipping. They won't charge you any more deposit even if you call back three times to add items to your order or modify the options you desire. DAMHIKT.

The JP team are great folks. :cheers:

Ordered an upper today thru email. They had my card on record even. The wait and 50% down is almost like layaway. Still a great deal, I think when you look at what people are charging. Be nice to have it to shoot over the 4th with. Got a lower with a Geissele trigger all waiting for it.