Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I'm on a boat

Adrian_Sorah

<_< So I did watch and listen for about 60 seconds <_< 55 seconds more than was bearable.

That is a comedy skit ,But is it a real song the guys are spoofing and making it worst than it is ? Or are they shinning a light on just how bad the song the songs like it are?

:mellow: Is that a real song?!

What little I watched had no redeeming social values. Very coarse language. And since I couldn't really pick out much intelligible between the MF this and MF that, I guess I failed to see humor.

What ever happened to wit and humor?

As for the genre of music, ever notice that Rap rhymes so well...

...with CRAP!

Jim

guys the funny thing about it is that the song is so literally stupid and that they are mocking rap music with it. There is no redeeming value to it other than making fun of rap music, which sucks IMHO

guys the funny thing about it is that the song is so literally stupid and that they are mocking rap music with it. There is no redeeming value to it other than making fun of rap music, which sucks IMHO

I agree its Mocking Rap , and It looks like they got the original, ?artist? to go along with it.

On a construction site I used to have a bit of fun with the Mexican guys when they want Mex Music on the radio. I tell them thats fine but some one had to tell me what every song was about.

I can only think of a few times that they did not argue about what the song was about when one of the them would tell me it . " He is singing about his girlfriend doing him Wrong" next guy NO! no no no "He is singing about his dead girlfriend. No man she dunhimwrong -- No sheDiidsheDiiid!

When they don't argue and just one speaks up the others will throw a look of disagreement :roflol:

I don't think the odds of me getting a Rapper on a Job site is very good, but if it happens I will try the same experiment.

But if I do I let you guys know the they can agree on what the Rap song is about before I smash the radio.

:mellow: I can just see the look on a clients face when they come home and Rap is on the job radio

That song (if you can call it that) had me embarrassed sitting here in my shop alone. I can't imagine how I'd feel in mixed company

I think I'll exercise my right not to listen to it. It's all the things you guys mentioned and then some.

dj