Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wow, 58!

cliffwalsh

I always knew you didn't look a day over 70. Congrats

No. 343, I will try to remember that when I do the scores for OKC ICORE. You will notice a small amount of time added to each stage. And a Considerable amout of time taken off of your classifer time. So Actually in the grand scheme of things your match time will remain correct. :devil:

And he doesn't look a day under 70 !!!!!

Must be the Oklahoma sun !

Hop

And Hop if you shot at the USSA range you would know there is no sun in Oklahoma just rain......and mud... thnx

Hope you had a great Birthday Roger. I'll have a couple of beers for ya'. Cause thats the kind'a guy I am. :cheers:

Take care, watch your step, don't mix up your medication bottles, take your pills, eat healthy, no fatty foods, more salads, less sweets, don't drive to fast/to slow................................................. :roflol:

Jon

I always knew you didn't look a day over 70. Congrats

No. 343, I will try to remember that when I do the scores for OKC ICORE. You will notice a small amount of time added to each stage. And a Considerable amout of time taken off of your classifer time. So Actually in the grand scheme of things your match time will remain correct. :devil:

And he doesn't look a day under 70 !!!!!

Must be the Oklahoma sun !

Hop

And Hop if you shot at the USSA range you would know there is no sun in Oklahoma just rain......and mud... thnx

You know I was going to volunteer to help you with that on account of your failing eye sight, but I guess you're having too much fun doing it. I'll leave it alone.