Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How many rounds did you shoot in 2008?

Steve J

I shot between 1000 and 2000 rounds last year. Virtually zero practice so mostly just in matches. I did manage to shoot about 4,000 rounds of rifle with about 3/4 of that in the quest for a 1000 yard prarie dog. Kind of an expensive rodent.

Ron --- what caliber? Did you get a 260 yet?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somewhere between 4 and 5K. I started the year in Production then when to Open. I killed a case of MG 115's in the Open blasters (4,000) and maybe 300 or so in the Production gun.

I voted 3000-6000, but upon further review, I think that may be a little light.

I don't really keep records, but my best estimate puts it somewhere around 7000-8000.

18 club matches,

1 area match

4 sectionals

1 Seminar with Manny

Numerous trips to range for drills, sighting in, load development.

Also several hundred rounds of .223 shooting rifle stages.

Tony

Just a hair over 10,000. I can't keep up with High Velocity because he shoots faster than I do. :rolleyes: I have picked up the pace since I got my open gun and switched to USPSA though.

Bill

Picked up the pace with that dot is an understatement. Ya kicked my butt Sunday.

• 3 weeks later...
"How many rounds did you shoot in 2008?, Let's see your numbers."

If you ask my wife. Answer is "TOO MANY". :roflol:

:roflol:

I only shot about 4000 but, then again I only started shooting again in July and then had to wait 3 months for a new gun to get built. I'm thinking next year I'm gonna shoot at least 10,000. It would be more if I had the time and the $$ for the ammo. :unsure:

Edited by glockman2000

• 1 month later...

wow 10,000 rounds of my .40 loads would b over $1000 bucks. I wish I could afford that!! I shot 4k ish getting into this sport last year and plan to shoot at least that much this summer, if summer ever gets to rainny/stormy oregon. :angry:

jasmap, who is that in the avatar picture? WOW! I would like to go shooting with her everyday. It's funny how some guys post pics of themselves thinking other guys will see how tacticool they are. I would much rather see more pics like yours with a gorgeous woman posing with a gun i.e. Dillon's calendars

jasmap, who is that in the avatar picture? WOW! I would like to go shooting with her everyday. It's funny how some guys post pics of themselves thinking other guys will see how tacticool they are. I would much rather see more pics like yours with a gorgeous woman posing with a gun i.e. Dillon's calendars

I love your screen name and agree with your picture choice, she is hot!

The way things are going this year, there's no way I can keep pace with last years round count. It'll probably be less than half. :(

Man, if I lived in the land of Thursday evening AND weekend matches AND access to the DPC for individual practice mine would be THROUGH THE ROOF. I would hope anyway. :ph34r::blush: