Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Multi gun Nationals in Las Vegas?

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any word on who the MD, RM, or Admin Staff will be? Might make all of the difference.

I believe Michael will split Director duties with John Amidon. I will also be very involved in the set up/ design of the match. The range has lots of space for backcountry stages and we will be taking full advantage of it.

Those who don't come because they are waiting to see how we do this year are going to be sorry. ;)

Still deciding if I should do this or the handgun nationals in Vegas. Sadly, my job won't let me do both. Any idea of when you have to be there to start (registration) and when your last shot fired typically is? I need to know to check flight schedules and see if I can pull this off only taking 2 days off from work/

BTW...I was in Vegas last month and practice shot at Desert Lake....great facility and very nice people working there.

Hey Ubl....still waiting on your usual 2 bits.... :ph34r:

Edited by Truegent2004

Any word on who the MD, RM, or Admin Staff will be? Might make all of the difference.

The guys from Desert Lakes have asked if I would work stats -- that is a definite YES!. Sanda Orvig who works Ft Benning 3 Gun with me will be there (Ms. Kitty on the forum). Planning for the match has been underway for a while. We had to wait until all contracts were signed & the official announcement posted, before we could talk about it. . . I am sooo glad that wait is over. I wanted to tell EVERYONE. :goof:

Love Las Vegas, love the range facilities & love the people already working hard to get this match together.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2009 USPSA Multigun Nationals Statistician

Yep...I'm going to have to make the trip with Rob (svi4me), Ron (oddjob) and crew!

Rich

ETA: I promise...no more trips to Crazy Horse Too or Cheetah's. I'm "grown up" now. :D

Yea right! Remember the night at Area 2. :D

Yep...I'm going to have to make the trip with Rob (svi4me), Ron (oddjob) and crew!

Rich

ETA: I promise...no more trips to Crazy Horse Too or Cheetah's. I'm "grown up" now. :D

Never say never Rich...two words, SPEARMINT RHINO!

I'm glad this process has reached a point that allows us to talk about some of the plans that have been brewing for this match. We've been working since last Summer to get these Nationals scheduled. There's a fine group of 3 Gunners here in Vegas committed to making this the best match experiance we can.

The Desert Lakes Shooting Club promises to be a awesome venue. The stage designers will have a wide range of setups to work with from conventional bays to open terrain "Desert Runs".

See You Guys in October (maybe in Sept. too) :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...
It's on the website now.

Multi-Gun Nationals

Dates: October 21-25, 2009

Is this a match that fills up fast? Or do you actually have to earn an invitation?

Las Vegas is just close enough that I could actually make it.