Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Multi gun Nationals in Las Vegas?

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E-mailed the Prez yesterday and he said they will be sending out information "Shortly"!?!

My tallie came up close to Papa Wheelie's, except I am going to shoot a couple more shot and a couple less pistol.

(I hit more with a shotgun!)

• 2 weeks later...
Schedule:

Thursday, Oct. 22 - Registration @ range - 1 to 5 P.M. Registration @ hotel - 7-9 P.M.

Friday, Oct. 23 - Late registration @ range - 7 A.M. Competition begins - 8 - 5 P.M.

Saturday, Oct. 24 - Competition continues 8 - 5 P.M.

Sunday, Oct. 25 - Trophies & prizes @ match hotel - 7 - 9 A.M. (Possible makeup day)

now it says:

Schedule:

Thursday, Oct. 22 - Registration @ range - 1 to 5 P.M. Registration @ hotel - 7-9 P.M.

Friday, Oct. 23 - Late registration @ range - 7 A.M. Competition begins - 8 - 5 P.M.

Saturday, Oct. 24 - Competition continues 8 - 5 P.M.

Sunday, Oct. 25 - Competition 8 - finish. Trophies & prizes @ the range - 12 P.M.

So it looks like we'll be shooting a couple of stages on Sun now?

looking at the squadding it appears no one is shooting the heavy classes, or is it just not idicated properly on the squad listings??

hmmmmmm

I had signed up for Heavy Metal but recieved an email from Matt stating that I was the only one signed up. He said that they needed 10 to make the division so he slid me over to Tactical for now. I serously doubt 9 more Heavy Metal shooters will sign up before the match. I would have thought at least one other person would have signed up though. Bummer.

I guess I'll have to shoot them little bullets... maybe I'll break out my irons gun...

Squad 13 ROCKS!!!!

Mo

Dave, that's because you are special! Your squad only has 9, and it is full.... Maybe Taran will decide decide to grace your squad. Then you have both the Open and Limited Champions to contend with. I don't know why you wanted to leave our Squad 3, after all, we get to shoot long range rifle LAST! on Sunday morning at 8am, so we will have all the mojo and stage math going. Oops, too late, Squad 3 is now full.

Edited by 9x45

Is there going to be an open range where we can confirm zeros before the match?

chris-read the letter from mike that was emailed to us. it covers which range is available in the vegas area that can handle a rifle. but c'mon, you already confirmed it, didn't you?

Chris, We're having a meeting with the Host Club on Monday. I'll pass on the request and see what we can do for Thursday afternoon.

Jim, the Long Range Targets will be LaRue Sniper targets (the center picture on OL's post). Check out LaRue's website for spec's and videos.

We're making good progress on walls & props. Can't wait to see all of you soon!