• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK guys/gals

Looking at Halloween weekend.

Oct 31, Nov 1

Comment now or forever hold your (shut your pie hole) :roflol:

Hop

A little earlier in the month and us Yankees could bring the Harleys down and make a week out of it, but that is just me....

Will be there regardless.

Tom

A little earlier in the month and us Yankees could bring the Harleys down and make a week out of it, but that is just me....

Will be there regardless.

Tom

A month earlier (and warmer) would make it a nicer ride.

Grumble..Grumble..Grumble..Grumble.. I got a match on the 11th of Oct...Grumble..Grumble..Grumble..Let me know what I can do to help. Just remember I ain't good at nuffin.... I'll be there!!!! later rdd :cheers:

Hot damn, a goal! :)

I should be retired from the National Guard by then, so I won't have to worry about drill, and should be moved to NOLA as well. It's about 400 miles each way, so that's one vacation day (unless it's a two day match). This is doable!

...hhmmm...this could get INTERESTING...just for GIGGLES, how would you handle an UNclassified Revo shooter???...hhmmm... :closedeyes: ....mikey357

You have to shoot the whole match weak hand. AND buy the beer afterwards.

I'll be there. Mark, Tony, Larry? All you from squad five at the Toys for Tots want another shot at clobbering me? Like I didn't do bad enough there. Maybe we can get a caravan going.

Paul

I'm in. As for others that may need to be classified, Mid Carolina will be running a Classifier Match in February.

...hhmmm...this could get INTERESTING...just for GIGGLES, how would you handle an UNclassified Revo shooter???...hhmmm... :closedeyes: ....mikey357

Wouldn't be a problem you would just be unclassified I would assume.

Let me explain a thing or two :

1 I am also putting together the MS 3gun match in October and WILL NOT schedule them too close together to take away from either !!!

2 The Tennessee section match is the LAST weekend of September, many of my local help will also help at this match so I can't schedule them too close either !!!! (Yes it is in Nashville, but the Memphis club is the 2nd largest in the state and helps tremendously at the sectional, wherever it is)

3 I cannot worry about other matches aside from ones that would take away from the quality of this match(see above). The Gator match (for example) traditionally has 10 revolver shooters. and 160+ autoshooters. IF it doesn't get its' "traditional" 10 it won't be hurt if they come to this ALL revolver match.

4 IF I worried about this match, that match ect. then there would not be a match because somewhere there will be a match anyway, someone will just have to choose where to go to. <_<

Sorry, but that is just the way it is.

Hop

Let me explain a thing or two :

1 I am also putting together the MS 3gun match in October and WILL NOT schedule them too close together to take away from either !!!

2 The Tennessee section match is the LAST weekend of September, many of my local help will also help at this match so I can't schedule them too close either !!!! (Yes it is in Nashville, but the Memphis club is the 2nd largest in the state and helps tremendously at the sectional, wherever it is)

3 I cannot worry about other matches aside from ones that would take away from the quality of this match(see above). The Gator match (for example) traditionally has 10 revolver shooters. and 160+ autoshooters. IF it doesn't get its' "traditional" 10 it won't be hurt if they come to this ALL revolver match.

4 IF I worried about this match, that match ect. then there would not be a match because somewhere there will be a match anyway, someone will just have to choose where to go to. <_<

Sorry, but that is just the way it is.

Hop

I hear there is a checkers game going on at the cracker barrel down the street that sat at 1pm :D

Yeah, but wouldn't it be great to draw in a whole bunch of those serious shooters who normally shoot in other divisions, but might just be willing to run a wheelgun if they didn't have a scheduling conflict with another local major match that same weekend?