Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fleximus Maximus...that sounds like something from Monty Python's "The life of Brian (Enos)".

Flex: LOL, those damned squirrels. Your "gang of squirrels" story reminds me of one of those Farside cartoons (great cartoons). Those animals can just feel how helpless you are when you're three years old. Smarter than they look.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skywalker67,

Thanks! BE does all the trail-blazing...all I do is point to the path.

Chris, That was awesome!

Bryant, yeah...Jenny wants to take me out for a big fancy dinner. I wonder if I can talk her into spending that money of reloading components instead...I can always throw some meat on the grill. ;):D

And, thanks for the compliments on the shooting...I think TGO is safe from, and you are too (Bryant can rock). I'll try to pick up on my practice though. :unsure:

Kyle's Ode

As he stared at his Plastic Perfection

He pondered his coming rejection

What would the guys say

When he put it away

For a gun that could show his reflection

They'd think he was nuts as a Loon

But he was afraid of Kaaa Boooom

Lots of ammo he'd shoot

To bring home the loot

Then they'd whistle a far different tune

It shot like a .22 Ace

To compare Glock's trigger, disgrace

Single action's alright

He's now seen the Light

He said, "Come on Benos, let's race."

Well...this was an assume thread. Kinda like a big on-line birthday party. THANKS EVERYBODY!!!

Jim, Taran Butler's mom? Have him wish her a happy b-day from me.

And, yeeeahhh..Glocks rule! (In my Joey from 'Friends" voice)

Rats,,,Missed out on the fun.

I would have joined but I was accidently helping you celebrate. I was so - in the spirit - that I couldn't find my computer!!!

If you by chance didn't have time to have a drink to celebrate don't worry, I had ya covered. ;););)

Hope you had a great day!!!

Flex, yes sir... He always asks what that crazy Flexmoney is talking about on the forum. :P I told him it was your birthday and that's when he brought up his mom's birthday. I will pass along you birthday wishes the next time that I talk to her.

Jim

Actually he doesn't use computers much but he might have a spy B) that let's him know what's going on. :D He is a kick in the butt to watch. The thing that is really neat about him is that he seems to always have such a good time shooting. I rarely see him upset. Maybe that’s his trick for going so fast. Something I need to learn is to not take things so serious.

Jim