Jack Suber

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let the barking begin

GO DAWGS

Woof! Woof!

Going to the Dome on Saturday for some industrial-strength tailgating with my niece and her fellow Tigers before Clemson-Bama, then back to my house with her dad to watch the game on the HD big screen. Shaping up to be a good weekend. Still, I feel really bad for Hawaii. They finish their season against the Dawgs and open 2009 against Tim Tebow.

Ouch.

War...Eagle, fly down the field, Ever to conquer, never to yield.

War...Eagle fearless and true. Fight on, you Orange and Blue.

Go! Go! Go!

On to vic'try, strike up the band,

Give 'em hell, give 'em hell.

Stand up and yell, Hey! War...Eagle, win for Auburn,

Power of Dixie Land!

Saturday afternoon...me, Hooters' in Natomas and the USC Trojans vs. the Virginia Cavaliers!

Fight on baby!!!!

Rich

rich-if yer gonna be in natomas, take your benelli.

After going to college in south central, 2 deployments and being my size, I'm not afraid of much. ;)

Rich

I wonder how long I'm going to be able to watch the 'Bows get stomped on by the Gators.

Since June's gone, true Hawaii fans can go back to referring to them as The Rainbow Warriors...'Bows for short.

I wonder how long I'm going to be able to watch the 'Bows get stomped on by the Gators.

Since June's gone, true Hawaii fans can go back to referring to them as The Rainbow Warriors...'Bows for short.

They still have the coolest pre-game ritual I've seen yet.

Saturday afternoon...me, Hooters' in Natomas and the USC Trojans vs. the Virginia Cavaliers!

Fight on baby!!!!

Rich

rich-if yer gonna be in natomas, take your benelli.

After going to college in south central, 2 deployments and being my size, I'm not afraid of much. ;)

Rich

yea, right. long as you pull up there with a 3gun cart, you'll be fine. that's what i do.

Congratulations Jack on those Cocks! How about those Rebels tonight? We finally have a quarterback and offence that can score some points and a coach that thinks outside the box. If the D line ever gets healthy we just might make some noise in the SEC again.

HODDY TODDY :cheers:

Well, the Gamecocks pulled one out. But if we don't develop an O-line, we are going to be 6-5.

I think Alabama is going to take it to Clemson tonight. Clemson is not used to SEC power....

After that one victory the UAT fans (that's University of Alabama @ Tuscaloosa) are booking rooms for the SEC Championship and the BCS Championship games! :roflol: