Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

College Football!

Jack Suber

How's Lawrence Phillips doing these days Butch?

Rich

i think he's out and applying for offensive coordinator at usc.

remember oklahoma under switzer? few o-lineman caught discharging mac-11's after practice? lmao...gotta luv the big-12.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Oklahoma wins; Texas (sorta) and USC have a legitimate claim to a split championship.

If Florida wins; USC and USC alone has a legitimate gripe to a split championship as Florida lost to an unranked Mississippi.

Rich

Say again. USC had 12 regular season games. 6 (that's HALF by the way) of the teams they played finished BELOW .500 with 2 of them finishing 0-12 (wash.) and 2-11 (Wash. St.) and 1 team (ND) finished even at .500. Pretty tough schedule. UTAH, Texas, and Florida can claim it, but that's it. And I'm not to sure about Florida they did lose at home against an at thr time unranked team. Anyway, the BCS champ gets crowned tonight. The National Champ already got their crown at the Sugar bowl.

And that weak schedule went 5-1 in the bowls (Arizona, Cal, Oregon, Oregon State & Notre Dame; only loss Ohio State to Texas).

Based on your argument, Utah's key regular season wins were TCU and BYU and it's other big non-conference win against powerhouse Michigan (2-6 in a weak Big-10; 3-9 overall) in the Mountain West. Slow down. Now that aside, Utah was awesome against Alabama. They're only claim though is to support the minor conferences be considered for BCS entry. This year it's Utah. Last couple of years it's been Boise State. After all...this is the same school that went 9-4 with a key victory over Navy in the Poinsettia Bowl last year.

Texas barely and I mean BARELY beat an Ohio State team that USC blew out (and had the senior starter removed at QB). They also lost to Texas Tech who just got beat by Mississippi. The same Mississippi team that beat Florida.

Thanks for playin' though and coming to the party late. Just shows we need playoff. Thank the Big-10 commissioner for that who got to watch his conference get thrashed in the post season and is also THE largest opponent to a playoff system.

Rich

Rich

Yeah the partys almost over. LOL, and yes we do need a playoff because I did this 8 weeks ago and then that team was beat by the team that beat the other team and they did it a home etc. etc. etc. is CRAP. A W is a W. Just look at the Pats in the Super Bowl, only one lose except it was the most important one, oh well. I still can't remember though, who was it that beat the team that handed USC it's only loss. :unsure::rolleyes:

Great goal line stand by Florida and and then they have a good run by Harvin. Dumb penalty gets them in third and long situation.

Not looking good for Gators with an injury.

C'mon Gators!

Cliff doesn't want to wear that shirt (See Post #15 in ICORE forum)

Edited by Bwana Six-Gun

Yeah the partys almost over. LOL, and yes we do need a playoff because I did this 8 weeks ago and then that team was beat by the team that beat the other team and they did it a home etc. etc. etc. is CRAP. A W is a W. Just look at the Pats in the Super Bowl, only one lose except it was the most important one, oh well. I still can't remember though, who was it that beat the team that handed USC it's only loss. :unsure::rolleyes:

Oregon State...and they won their bowl game...unlike the 'cocks.

Rich

Ain't karma a b****! OK shouldn't have been there to begin with. The announcers were rather irritating, they should be Tebow's agents. Seriously, I wished it would have rained during the game so I could watch him walk on water. I liked the interview right after the game with that Florida player when the reporter ask if there was anybody they wanted to play. You could here it in his voice, "oh no, we're number one" You sure are, in the LOSE column baby.

Edited by WDB

There are no ties in NCAA, Only in Eagles NFL Games.

Plus it ain't going to happy since Sooners will win.

Crow will be served at noon!!! :roflol:

UO all the way. both teams looking tough. good game so far.

"UO all the way."

Second serving at 12:30

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

AP & USA Today polls are out and they make sense (even though they differ).

1 - Florida

2 - Utah (AP); USC (USA Today)

3 - USC (AP); Texas (USA Today)

4 - Texas (AP); Utah (USA Today)

5 - Oklahoma

In an e-mail to a co-worker today, this confirms what I told him when that when the polls came out, it'd be:

1 - Florida

2 - USC, Utah or Texas

5 - Oklahoma

Not bad. Wonder how the computer will shake all this out.

Rich