Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Prayers for a fellow Shooter!

ghost21

Just wanted to let my fellow shooters know and ask that all of you say a prayer for one of our fellow Glockers.

Some of you know Tommy Abernathy, He is a topnotch gunsmith and one hell of a nice guy.

A few months ago, he found out he has cancer. And its bad! He is taking cemo, and it is taking its toll on him, Hes had a scan done and the doctor was disaapointed in the results. He has referred Tommy to another doctor,and/or Duke Medical center.

Tommys diagnosis dosnt look good,But as his wife has said in her e-mails, they are still believing in miricals,and the great pysician in the sky.

So if you all would ,If you know Tommy or not, Please keep him and his family in your prayers.

Thanks

Jeff

Come on guys,let show them what the power of Shooters prayers can do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to let my fellow shooters know and ask that all of you say a prayer for one of our fellow Glockers.

Some of you know Tommy Abernathy, He is a topnotch gunsmith and one hell of a nice guy.

A few months ago, he found out he has cancer. And its bad! He is taking cemo, and it is taking its toll on him, Hes had a scan done and the doctor was disaapointed in the results. He has referred Tommy to another doctor,and/or Duke Medical center.

Tommys diagnosis dosnt look good,But as his wife has said in her e-mails, they are still believing in miricals,and the great pysician in the sky.

So if you all would ,If you know Tommy or not, Please keep him and his family in your prayers.

Thanks

Jeff

Come on guys,let show them what the power of Shooters prayers can do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry to hear about Tommy. I am not sure what sort of cancer he has, but the Oncology Clinical Research Team at Duke Medical Center has been keeping my husband alive long past the initial timelines we were given when he was diagnosed 7 years ago. We were told 5 years ago that we had exhausted all the usual treatment regimes & darn if they haven't come up with new drugs and new research trials every time we think we have run out of options.

I will certainly keep Tommy in my prayers. We will pray he finds the compassion and excellent care we found at Duke Oncology Clinic.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

Edited by LChico

Tommy, Hang in there pardner! It's amazing what science can do nowdays (this said from experience) They just might be able to keep you up and going long enough to turn the corner on this thing. God bless!

Ken

Prayers to him for any kind of recovery and big ones to his family for the torture that this puts them through. My girlfriend has lost both parents in the last 3 years due to cancer and it's a mean animal.

God bless!

Rich

Prayer works!!!!

I've been having my own physical struggle as of late which is keeping me off the firing line. Many have been saying some prayers for me and I've already seen how they can and DO work!!!

Keep the faith. Medicine can be good, but GOD is greatest!!

I'll keep you in mine!!

Prayer works!!!!

I've been having my own physical struggle as of late which is keeping me off the firing line. Many have been saying some prayers for me and I've already seen how they can and DO work!!!

Keep the faith. Medicine can be good, but GOD is greatest!!

I'll keep you in mine!!

What Tim said and more. Our God is an Awesome God. Believe and Trust and God will see you through.

I'll be praying for you and your family.