Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

STI GP6

shred

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice gun. It looks to be a real winner and long overdue. The grip anlge feels good, very M&Pish. The trigger was fantastic. It seemed to be built as a gun secondary to it's original purpose as an anvil, definitely solid, seem like it will be able to take a beating. I have one on order which I think I'll get in June, we'll see how it turns out.

Very nice gun. It looks to be a real winner and long overdue. The grip anlge feels good, very M&Pish. The trigger was fantastic. It seemed to be built as a gun secondary to it's original purpose as an anvil, definitely solid, seem like it will be able to take a beating. I have one on order which I think I'll get in June, we'll see how it turns out.

Dontcha mean you have two on order? :roflol:

• 2 months later...

I managed to shoot it at the factory a few weeks ago and it's going to be a eal winner. It tracks well and there is little to no muzzle flip. The grip angle feels good. the trigger was nice. The Da/SA takes a little getting used to if you're used to Glocks but as with any new equipment, practice, practice, practice. The first batch STI received was spoken for and now they're waiting on the next batch.

• 3 weeks later...

As of a few weeks ago, STI was waiting on some in-country paperwork allowing the shipment to go from the factory to be shipped over to the US. Seems like that hadn't been done before and a policy had to be created.

• 2 weeks later...
looks neat, i would like to see holsters and sights before i ordered one though

Harmon

Hello,

I have a Grand Power K100 MK6 and it's really a great gun for production division ;)

you can use a Uncle Mike hoster for Glock 21 !

I don't know what kind of sight STI put on the gun, but there's a lot of sight availlable for the K100

Grand Power

med_gallery_462_143_17667.jpg

post-1549-1217493983.jpg[

Marc

I hope it is accurate and reliable because it's ugly as sin!

And how do you really feel about it? :P:rolleyes:

when you have the gun in your hand it's not more ugly than a glock :rolleyes:

Yes, that may actually be an insurmountable task for anyone to pull off, 'cept mayhaps Hi-Point. :roflol: