Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 6 2008 Championship Who is going?

I don't get the "power factor" part of it....? How does paper fill that if one chooses to use paper instead of a popper?

What does Major PF score on a paper target? And Minor PF? ;)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please note that Saturday Afternoon /Sunday Morning slots are sold out. There are a few Saturday All-day slots still available, and somewhat more availability for Saturday Morning /Sunday Morning slots. Friday All-day is still wide open.

I'll be there, Setting up Wednesday and Thursday, RO'ing Friday, and shooting C-Limited on Saturday and Sunday mornings. I think I might need to also take Monday off from work just to recover!!! :cheers:

My schedule very similar, except I will be shooting Friday, and I am taking off Monday! I remeber too well the last 2 years of picking up f###ing steel plates!

• 2 weeks later...
Old rule. Bill's right. As long as you have a pepper popper you're good.

Yes, I know. I was simply pointing out the rule number, in case someone didn't realize that there was a rule that required a power factor test as part of the stage... ;)

I don't get the "power factor" part of it....? How does paper fill that if one chooses to use paper instead of a popper?

It looks like I might go to this one... I'm about 90%

Open B

JThompson - Are you still planning to go? Are you driving or flying?

Not that anyone would be worried or give a damn but I switched from Limited B to Open, whatever class comes up between now and then....... :cheers:

Boz

I am watching you!!!!! :surprise:

Z! Why are you even reading this thread, I know you're not coming to Area 6........ :ph34r:

Signed, layin' low for a while :ph34r:

Not that anyone would be worried or give a damn but I switched from Limited B to Open, whatever class comes up between now and then....... :cheers:

Boz

I am watching you!!!!! :surprise:

Z! Why are you even reading this thread, I know you're not coming to Area 6........ :ph34r:

Signed, layin' low for a while :ph34r:

Boz

Have fun at Area 6!!! :cheers:

I would have loved to have shot Area 6, but had to make a choice, poor scheduling in my opinion, seems like the two could get together and not be back to back, hopefully it won't happen next year.

Good Luck, do us proud Boz!!

I'm in squad 6, shooting on saturday all day. L10/c class. Anybody else there at that time?

Be working a stage all day Saturday, so you'll see me one way or the other.......

I assume the avatar is your self-pic??.......If so, you need to lighten up a little :lol:

I would have loved to have shot Area 6, but had to make a choice, poor scheduling in my opinion, seems like the two could get together and not be back to back, hopefully it won't happen next year.

I don't want this to drift off into the ozone, but I do want to point out that it was the range management, and not the match management that caused the problem. Short version, they screwed Cindy out of her regular weekend for the match and that left almost no options.

Hopefully next year we'll see a little more time between the So. Carolina and A6 matches

[thread drift OFF].