Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Alrighty, What'd You Get?

ChrisStock

Well, somebody has been listening...the wife found a set of the Pachmayr grips I have been looking for and a CED PocketPro Timer to go with the Leatherman Blast and Field&Stream compass watch my father graced me with. Gimpy or not, I can't wait to get out and practice draws and splits with the new timer this week. Oh, and a half dozen new 1911 smithing books grace my desk as well. :D To be able to teach myself something useful again...joy oh joy!

Playing with the new toys now, and I can say with some authority that neither dog cares for the timer...they're both hiding in the back yard :rolleyes:

The biggest treasure will be Christmas dinner with the some of the family in a few hours...should be a blast!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife got me a CED range bag and 2 more Tripp 8 round mags. I got me a Dawson front sight for the TRP and a 10-8 Performance rear, and more Tripp Mags. I now officially have enough gear for SS this year!

:)

A new job (finally), peace of mind... and the news that business at the local indoor range has been so good this year that their operation is no longer threatened.

Believe me, all that was enough to convince me that I'd been Christmas'd adequately this year. :bow:

Man, I can't believe the haul I had this year! My wife ROCKS! 1st, a new CRKT M-4 pocket knife. 2nd, an HSMITH tuned 170mm magazine, and 3rd, a KISS bullet feeder! :surprise: I think I'm covered for the next 2 Christmases!!

Spending time with my family out at the ranch later today is going to cap the day!!

Trodrig

The wife gave me a picture of the stock for my Savage that she ordered for me....unfortunately, it is still 8 weeks out, but it is exactly what I wanted. Also got Guitar Hero III and a Wii. It's not to hard to figure out what I've been doing. :)

A new job (finally), peace of mind... and the news that business at the local indoor range has been so good this year that their operation is no longer threatened.

Believe me, all that was enough to convince me that I'd been Christmas'd adequately this year. :bow:

That's great news. Merry Christmas.

Redheads unite!

Dave

Three very happy kids who all believe in Santa . Or at least that's the story they are telling ;)

Ne BB guns, MP3 players & a Wii. They should leave me alone for a couple of days so I can get some stuff done :)

Merry Christmas to all.

This is the first year I didn't get anything shooting related. I received a few tech toys, a bluetooth laser mouse, usb wireless lan adapter and a karmon hardon unit for my ipod nano. My niece and nephew gave me the game wii play, now i have three controlers.

Mrs Santa her D&G The One fragrance and gift certs from two of her favorite stores.

Nelson, Jr. got a supply of polo & tshirts for school as well as a new Sony Erickson Walkman cell phone/mp3 playa'

Francisco got the Crocs he wanted, some clothes, and a powder-coating job on the BMX frame he's working on as well as new seat, pedals & grips for this DIY bike project.

Thanks to Mrs Santa I got 4 office-type shirts, 2 polo shirts, a new set of digital calipers and a Bolle Vigilante shooting glasses w/ lenses in 4 colors and the Rx insert. However, the greatest gift I could've received was free. Two healthy sons that thanked me with a kiss and wished me a merry Christmas, and a beautiful wife that's always there for me, even when I screw up.

Thanks Santa!

From the relatives down south, I got some best buy gift cards

From dad, I got the most beautiful artwork I have ever seen. He has spent the last 4 years building muzzleloaders for his 4 kids. They are engraved, silver inlayed, carved etc. The type you see on display in magazines and museums. He finally got them done and gave them to us.

My mom got me a native american head buster. Pretty wild

Picture172.jpg

Picture171.jpg

I got myself a nice new single stack........

Edited by Kingman

More than I deserve.

Nothing really for guns though except gift cards that will buy ammo.

I did get a new Rubiks cube, yes I can solve it, some Converse All Stars with Sailor Jerry pin up girls on them, a chainsaw, some Carhartt shirts, some Columbia pants.

And most important a happy healthy family.

..."So santa gave me TWO lumps of coal "...
At today's energy prices you might want to sell those on eBay for good money.

I still think Gift Cards are great stuff. My biggest, most long-term photo client sends me a gift card each Christmas to the Fred Meyer chain (department store, grocery, you-name-it) where his wife has worked forever. I use it for groceries, of course. How could I be ungrateful for such a gift....?! The year before a friend in Florida sent me a Starbucks gift card that lasted a rather long time: Pumpkin scones on special occasions for ME and treating a friend or client a few times to a latte or whatever. Gift cards are just plain nice. B) LIke suddenly having an expense account. :D

got the most beautiful artwork I have ever seen. He has spent the last 4 years building muzzleloaders for his 4 kids. They are engraved, silver inlayed, carved etc. The type you see on display in magazines and museums.

Pictures man! Pictures! Building muzzleloaders is something I have done once (built one for my Dad for his 70th) and want to do a lot more of someday.

Wife gave me a CED taper gun (the one that uses Target Barn pasters) with pasters (1 box of buff, 2 boxes of white...she has apparently seen me shoot) and a CED brass catcher weighted mat.

I could tell you about things I was given and things I gave my self. Nice as they are they don't mean much.

If you could have seen the look on my wife's face when we put up our free Christmass tree...... or the look on her face when she looked out the window and saw that is was actually snowing here on Christmass day for the first time in many years......or the look on her face when she read the thank you card her friend sent her for the trip we took with her down to Medford this month you would know the kind peace and joy that I have lived this season. After that the things just don't matter much.

Merry Christmass

And may you all live this kind of joy

AMC

Edited by shadetree