Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New IROA Uniform

BDH

IROA introduced the new IROA uniform at the European Handgun Championships in Cheval-Blanc, France. Here are a couple of photos...

IROA Officials Marching In During the Opening Ceremonies of the EHC

Dino Evangelinos Modeling our New Uniform

These were the 'pilot' versions of the shirt, but those of you that head to Bali next year should be able to spot the IROA officials... ;)

Edited by BDH

These were the 'pilot' versions of the shirt, but those of you that head to Bali next year should be able to spot the IROA officials... ;)

well, they sure do stand out, which i guess is a good thing. but perhaps they should go back to the drawing board so that they stand out a little less.

They did get one thing right - there is very, very little chance of a competitor wearing a shirt with a similar look as that of the IROA officials.

unless some NFL or NHL officials decide to take up IPSC and field a team... ;)

They did get one thing right - there is very, very little chance of a competitor wearing a shirt with a similar look as that of the IROA officials.

It looks like they are being marched to an Texas prison system.

They are actually a lot less glaringly 'stripy' in person. They're not Techwear like the NROI shirts though.

I agree. They were a little bit of a shock at first because they were so different, but after five days on the range, it was no big deal... ;)

I thought such a total lack of fashion sense was illegal in France...

EricW : The range, hotel and surroundings were declared International zone during the Europeans. So you can not blame us for this ;)

But If the French experts in "Haute Couture" get involved, It can get worse !

:D

I thought such a total lack of fashion sense was illegal in France...

EricW : The range, hotel and surroundings were declared International zone during the Europeans. So you can not blame us for this ;)

But If the French experts in "Haute Couture" get involved, It can get worse !

:D

Julien,

You'd better get the Fashion Flics on the job or the next thing you know they'll be selling spray can cheese au supermarche. :surprise:

I guess this just goes to show I'll never be up for "metrosexual" status because the shirts look fine to me.

well i live in Ms also...but i wouldnt go there in thinking that............is it because you lurk around Jackson at night?????