Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Girlfriend moved out

stingerjg

So lift your head up, go enjoy life, it's way too short to ponder on the past! :cheers:

+1

+2

Been in your exact shoes...it SUCKS, no use painting it over. On the bright side, you still have the physical posessions that mean a lot to you, and when the mental and emotional garbage is cleaned out, you get a fresh start, and you'll be much the wiser. I think a lot of us have been in similar positions, and even though that old cliche "time heals all wounds" sounds like a pile of corny shizzle, it's true dammit. Wrap your head around that truth and hang on. It gets better, believe me. The Benoverse family wouldn't steer you wrong.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some women estrogen is a neurotoxic substraight. Add just a touch of testosterone (each sex has a bit of each and

they are needed for balance) and you get Ladies like the one that shoot USPSA and they are all wonderful!! Now you know what to look for.

DOC

Sorry to hear about that. But, everyone else is right, it will be for the better despite how it feels right now.

OTOH - Women are suckers for men that have been treated badly by other women. Milk that for all it's worth! :ph34r:

Man I am just learning to use that one :goof:

SOY LIBRE OTRA VEZ!!!!

got home from work tonight and the whole house was empty :angry2: . G/f just up and moved out w/ no warning whatsoever. She said she needed her space. Whatever that means. my stuff is still here, she didnt take anything that wasnt hers. can friggin believe she is gone. :( :(

The last one who said "she needed more space" to me meant that she wanted more freedom to screw the guy she had been doing behind my back for the last three months......

On the upside, I ended up married to a woman who makes a six figure salary and doesn't lie to me.

I definitely traded up, I just didn't know what a favor the bitch did me at the time.... :cheers:

Edited by bountyhunter

I know it hurts and it sucks, and for that you have my sympathy, but at least she wasn't like my 3rd wife.

Came home from work to a COMPLETELY empty house, even took the toilet paper holders off the wall. She left most of stuff in the garage until a week later when she got that (actually broke in) and my bass boat.

Good riddance, life is much better now, but it did take a while........Good luck and stay positive!

little update. currently im more pissed that she didnt have the balls to tell me there was something wrong. I dont really care that she moved out. She is just a coward.

Im recovering slowly.

Hopefully this weekend i can get me some. :devil:

:cheers:

Zhunter wanted to know if it's too soon to ask her out.

maybe ask her out to the alley behind the bar and give her a crash course in manners.....

Uhh,,, is it to soon to ask if you got any nekkid pix of her to share :rolleyes: