Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Girlfriend moved out

stingerjg

got home from work tonight and the whole house was empty :angry2: . G/f just up and moved out w/ no warning whatsoever. She said she needed her space. Whatever that means. my stuff is still here, she didnt take anything that wasnt hers. can friggin believe she is gone. :( :(

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm......... moved out, took her own stuff, left your stuff? You didn't lose anything? You had nothing destroyed? The house was still in good shape?

Send her a thank you note. That's as clean a break as is possible. You are a fortunate man.

Get on with your life.

Wow, that bites....no fun at all. With that said, it could have been a lot worse.

When the same thing happened to me years ago, a whole bunch of my stuff went missing. Luckily, she wasn't dumb enough to take any guns. She did take some expensive jewelry, my favorite Resistol hat and some other stuff....oh and I found a note in the garbage from some guy she was sleeping with too :surprise:

stingerjg, keep your head up man. ;)

also different mothers have beautiful daughters. do not forget this for your future please.

even if you don´t understand this now but you are a lucky man because it could have finally ended more badly (for example with a note at the thick toe).

sven

Man that sucks. Sorry to hear that, but like others have said, it will get better. Stick with your close friends and family and they will help you get over this. I lived with a woman for 3 years and she up and moved out. I was totally destroyed. My best friend came around more, got me out of the house, got the mind off of her and I moved on. Now, I am married for over 4 years (we've been together for almost 10 years) with a 2 1/2 year old son and a new son due any day now. Granted, I'm not where I want to be today (financially), but have a loving family. I would have never gotten that with the other woman.

So lift your head up, go enjoy life, it's way too short to ponder on the past! :cheers:

Edited by GlockSpeed31

Hmmmm......... moved out, took her own stuff, left your stuff? You didn't lose anything? You had nothing destroyed? The house was still in good shape?

Send her a thank you note. That's as clean a break as is possible. You are a fortunate man.

Get on with your life.

Dude

Although it does not seem, like it now, she did you a favor.

There are good ones out there, just hard to find. Enjoy life and things will work themselves out.

Sorry to hear about that. But, everyone else is right, it will be for the better despite how it feels right now.

OTOH - Women are suckers for men that have been treated badly by other women. Milk that for all it's worth! :ph34r:

Sorry to hear about that. But, everyone else is right, it will be for the better despite how it feels right now.

OTOH - Women are suckers for men that have been treated badly by other women. Milk that for all it's worth! :ph34r:

WOW, maybe I should start saying bad things about my ex??????? ;)

After you get over the hurt pride, you will probably start remembering little clues that all was not what you thought. As you know, it is said that love (or lust) is blind. At least you’re not making some lawyer richer…… :mellow:

Rough week brotha. It'll get better since as much it doesn't seem that way, the perfect woman is waiting. I didn't think so when the now ex-wife and I got divorced while I was over here but then I met Miss Right and couldn't be happier. We still have a long way to go in our relationship, but it literally is one of the fairy tale souls that you get to hear about and never believe you'll meet.

So....get the car fixed. Get the house in order and keep your head up. You made through a year of getting shot at in Iraq, this IS easier.

Rich

You do know what it takes to get over it....Right!? ;):devil::cheers:

Merlin is asking that question....cause he has been married so long he has forgotten what it does take to get over it. LOL

go with the guy who really knows....Zhunter.... :cheers:

Sorry to hear.

She obviously didn't have the integrity to tell this to your face.

Thank your lucky stars you didn't have to put more time into the relationship only for this to happen later.

I had almost the exact same thing happen to me. I lived with the girl for 5 years. Never saw it coming. I know how it feels. Like others have said, be thankful you were not married. I have been married now for 6 years, and there have been alot harder times in that 6 years then anything me and the ex ever faced. If she didnt leave now, she would have when times got tough. Some women/people are just that way. My ex's mom was the same way. Her Dad even said that, when he was helping move her stuff out. You could do what I did, if it makes you feel any better. I became a active member of the "HE MAN WOMEN HATERS". I dont think this is very productive,but hey you gotta do something while you heal. When you do find the right one, you wont believe how much better things can be. One thing I do not advise. Do not get all drunked up with your buddies, and go looking for her new guy, take my word on that. Bad idea. Hang tought. Time heals all wounds.