Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Huge sunglasses

G-ManBart

I've got to admit, I can't stand the huge sunglasses that are so popular now. I see middle-age women trying to look Like Paris Hilton with huge glasses and think to myself "don't they remember how stupid these looked 20 years ago?"......I just don't get it!

Fashion.

It makes people do weird things and foolishly spend money on ugly crap. Trust me on this one, I spent four years studying silly human behaviors and how to exploit those behaviors for fun and profit at a public university.

I hate those sunglasses styles too.

Edited by Middle Man

Fashion.

It makes people do weird things and foolishly spend money on ugly crap. Trust me on this one, I spent four years studying silly human behaviors and how to exploit those behaviors for fun and profit at a public university.

I hate those sunglasses styles too.

Me too, and my wife hates them too. She says it makes those wearing them look like bugs. :lol:

barry

poor, poor, people. This is one of those fashion statements that are carrying over from emo kids.

To me this big sunglass thing needs to go away along with the guys wearing their girlfriends jeans.

It is just a bad bad thing.

I care so little about fashion sunglasses, I didn't even know that "big" sunglasses were the current rage (I wear proper wraparound shooting glasses, anyway).

The fashion fad that both nauseated me and had me actually worried about the terminal stupidity of some women, was the recent very-pointy-toe high-heeled shoes that some women actually, really had toes surgically removed so they could wear them!!!!! :surprise::surprise: Can you spell I-D-I-O-T-S...?!?!?!?!?! Wake up, people!!!! Sheep, I swear it...!!!!! Sheep...!!!!! :sick::angry2:

(Derek45: Love your bug-eyed alien!!!)

poor, poor, people. This is one of those fashion statements that are carrying over from emo kids.

To me this big sunglass thing needs to go away along with the guys wearing their girlfriends jeans.

As I understand it, wearing the girlfriends jeans is coming to a rapid end because a) a lot of emo kids aren't actually skinny and B) nothing pleases a woman as much as you wearing smaller jeans than she does.

You can pout and pretend you cut yourself all you want, but emo guys are still just tyring to get laid.

As for the big sunglasses, they'll be gone soon enough too.

...wearing the girlfriends jeans is coming to a rapid end

Why am I always the last person to hear this ? Should I spend some time watching 'What not to wear..' ?

What the bloody hell is an 'emo' ?

Edited by BritinUSA

Yeah, no kidding...I've interviewed a young man who talked about his "chick jeans"....girls cut, that he said "made him look hot". If he was my kid it would have been time for an attitude adjustment :surprise:

I saw a young, dumbass-looking dude wandering about one day, with his pants hanging down below his a**, and he honestly couldn't keep his pants UP... he kept grabbing at 'em and yanking 'em up...... my God, what was he thinking...? What if he had to suddenly move fast...?? He'd lose everything!! Jerk!! <_<

the recent very-pointy-toe high-heeled shoes that some women actually, really had toes surgically removed so they could wear them!!!!!

My husband has a name for those but I don't talk like that so I can't repeat it. :rolleyes:

I would rather see big glasses on some girl..than baggy hang down pants with the underwear hanging out on some guy!!!

I swear I just want to smack em...preferably with a two by four!! :angry2:

old fart...AKA Jim

Jim,

I work at a college close to an "ethnic" area. How some of these guys can walk is beyond me. They look like a little kid with a loaded diaper. Maybe Velcro is involved.

I have heard that the reason they wear them is to protect from uv rays around the eyese to prevent wrinkles. But my G/F looks pretty darn good in them so i dont complain about it to her.