Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Paris Hilton To Serve Jail Time.

Flatland Shooter

"What I like" is not so much that Paris is headed to the pokey for 45 days, but that one of the news stories had a poll at the end. A simple question, "Was Justice Served?"

With over 50,000 votes in, 93% answered yes, only 7% voted no.

Bill

Edited by Flatland Shooter

If you thought her previous videos where interesting .. wait 'till we get the jailhouse edition. The titles I can come up with by themselves would get me banned from this forum. And the sequels with Nicole Richie .. 'scuse me while I go chortle for a while.

I don't see why she should get a sentence harsher than the local crack dealer gets.

Reverse discrimination to a poor little rich girl just trying to get her fancy tickled.

May all who wish her ill ..."eat cake." ;)

Showing up fashionably late for the hearing, just to make a dramatic entrance, obviously did not impress the judge... at least not in a good way.

This will probably just give her more "street cred" and she will be even more popular! ;)

I hope they teach her to show some respect in there. That spoiled brat needs to learn there are rules/laws that are MEANT to be followed!!

Good for that judge.

Throw her mother in there too, seems she could you a bit of reality too!!

Seems the old man kept his mouth shut.

I find the direction this thread has taken very disheartening. I don't think she's getting anywhere near the recognition she deserves for her humanitarian efforts. After all, it was she who tried to get Brittney to close her legs while the flash bulbs were a poppin'.

Shouldn't that count for something??!?!!

:lol:

I find the direction this thread has taken very disheartening. I don't think she's getting anywhere near the recognition she deserves for her humanitarian efforts. After all, it was she who tried to get Brittney to close her legs while the flash bulbs were a poppin'.

Shouldn't that count for something??!?!!

:lol:

You are dating yourself with the flashbulb comment.... :P;)

I've been hoarding one of those little Kodak Instamatic cameras along with packages of the rotating (4-in-1) FlashCubes® (Sylvania and G.E. called them Magic Cubes). I'm going to sell them all as Curios & Relics. :lol:

Read something on the Drudge Report a couple of days ago; said the judge in the case got a standing ovation as he walked into church the following Sunday. I usually hit the Drudge regularly, plus they also have a link to Ann Coulter's weekly column.

Edited by cpty1