Micah

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We're getting there...

Going up to a 14# spring and chamber checking ALL of my ammo, my gun ran 100% at the BITB match today.

You got that thing was running faster than Marion Jones on the juice. cheers.gif

Good to see the video now I have something to compare to! We did a couple stages a little differently but the times came out pretty close anyway. Once you get mag pouches tightened you'll be there!

Edited by steel1212

glad to see the gun run for you, did you dump the shock buff and go to 11 pounds recoil spring?

Ditched the buff, chamber checked all my ammo, and went to a 14lbs spring. Smooth sailing baby :)

On a whim I loaded up some minor loads for the match today. I really do enjoy shooting minor...makes it feel more Production,,,ish, but with a better trigger.

I need to be careful to NOT flip on my safety when I do my darn reloads!

th_04-17-2011MburgUSPSA.jpg

Muddy, muddy, MUDDY, but a fun classifier match today in Milford. This was the first match where I felt like I finally knocked off the winter rust from my game and am getting into a groovy groove. I'll have some video up as soon as it loads to photobucket from my phone.

10.89 & 10.27 respectively. B)

Micah congrats on shooting a 100% on SIX. :cheers: Too bad no one got video of my 100% on AWB. Stupid rain!

I was thinking that it had to be up there....nice job!!!

Glad to see that the gun was running to, now go and try revovler

Jake, if it's not made by Glock or STI, you won't find it in my hands ;)

I did make one equipment change...instead of the little metal mag release that I used to run with, I swapped it out with an Arredondo pointed at the 3 o'clock position. This is eliminating the need to shift my grip on reloads.

• 2 weeks later...

What a great bday! Thanks to all the big ups on fb.

Shooting wise, I have a match in Cville tomorrow, and designed a mover-steel heavy stage. I hope that the weather permits it to run smoothly. This will be the last match where I shoot minor for a while, as I will be going back to major as I get closer to the Ohio Sectional match. I live about 90 minutes from were that match is at, and can host at least two other people that might be looking for a fun, close (ish) free place to hang your hat. Just let me know :)